Melancholy Damp (メランコリー湿地 Merankorī shitchi, Wetlands Melancholy) is the fourth stage in The Legend Begins.
- 800%, HP: 1,600, Damage: 160
- 800%, HP: 4000, Damage: 400
St. Pigge the 2nd (BOSS)
- 200%, HP: 80000, Damage: 800
- Using anti-red cats such as Bath Cat or Witch Cat can make this level very easy. Use cats like Wall Cat to stall St. Pigge the 2nd to protect the anti-reds.
- At the start stack up Wall Cat, Macho Cat and Brave Cat while leveling up. Once you have about 6 cats save up for a Mythical Titan Cat. Repeat the process once more and then you should have 2 Mythical Titan Cats.
- Once St. Pigge the 2nd spawns (Enemy base down to 50% HP) start to spawn the following Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Axe Cat and Giraffe Cat if affordable. The double Titans should start knocking the St. Pigge back. Once they die they should have knocked St. Pigge back 4 times. Still, spam the meatshields. After a while St. Pigge will die, now you can destroy the base.
- Using Wall Cat, Brave Cat, Sexy Legs Cat and Dragon Cat (lv.20, 300% treasures, for 1-star difficulty) is also enough.
- Whale Cat can make incredible ease of St. Pigge, pair it with UFO and you should be done in no time.
At the start, block Baa Baa and Those Guys using Wall Cat and Brave Cat. They should be able to get to the base. Once St. Pigge The 2nd spawns, block your attackers with Macho and Wall. Brave and Whale should be able to handle the hard part of the stage.
Titan/Mythical Titan Cat might also be useful, as he could hit St. Pigge The 2nd and most likely knock her back.
Make sure Titan is blocked, otherwise he won't last very long.