|Cat Unit - 399|
Evolves into Mentori CC at level 10.
- Attacks quickly.
- Resistant to Floating.
- Has weak, single-target attacks.
- Ability is not that useful due to its high cost and low health.
While there are many better options such as Cameraman Cat, Mentori can find some use on four-star stages as an anti-floating shield. Mostly, however, this cat is useless outside of generating user rank.
- Normal: Dropping in from MENTORI! Trust me, talking to it is more trouble than its worth. Tough vs Floating enemies.
- Evolved: Dropping in from MENTORI! This weird bird specializes in obnoxious interjections. Tough vs Floating enemies
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||めんトリ
|Evolved Form name||めんトリCC||Noodle Crown|
|Normal Form description||めんトリから参戦！
|Participate from the wild birds! If you talk to me it makes me complicated. Struck by a floating enemy strong|
|Evolved form description||めんトリから参戦！やる気がある時は大げさで
|Participate from the wild birds! When you are motivated to exaggerate. It is also possible to show a little bunko. Struck by a floating enemy strong|
- Chapter 1: $225
- Chapter 2: $450
- Chapter 3: $675
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1350 HP||37 damage||120||0.33 seconds||8||3 times||6f 0.20s||6.87 sec|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|9180 HP||255 DMG||Single Attack||Resistant to Floating Enemies|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|9180 HP||255 DMG||120||0.33 seconds||8||3 times||6f 0.20s||6.87 sec|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Single Attack||Resistant to Floating Enemies|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a bird with big eyes and flat beak. Text appears above it, which seems to be random phrases constantly repeated.
- Evolved Form: Now in full color.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|