|Cat Unit # 175|
Evolves into Catorpedo at level 10.
- Resistant against Red Enemies.
- Cheap to produce.
- Fast recharge time.
- Area Attack.
- Low health.
- Mediocre attack power.
- Quite long attack animation.
- Too many knockbacks for its tank role.
Cat Unit # 175
|A cat trained by Molas for marine combat. Still kinda wishes he became a meteorologist. Resistant to Red enemies attacks.|
|Evolved arms instead of legs... weird. Hates being stepped all over. Stop it!!! Resistant to Red enemies attacks.|
Cat Unit # 175
| Cat that tried to become a sunfish is assumed underwater warfare
The strong weather forecast that began in the brother is struck by my boom red enemy
| Arms grew in place of the foot in the course of evolution
Cat that was turned into a underwater weapons extremely dislike that can be trampled The strong struck in red enemy
- Chapter 1: 300¢
- Chapter 2: 450¢
- Chapter 3: 600¢
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||3000|
|Level 1-2||2000||Level 11-12||4000|
|Level 2-3||3200||Level 12-13||6400|
|Level 3-4||4800||Level 13-14||9600|
|Level 4-5||6800||Level 14-15||13600|
|Level 5-6||9200||Level 15-16||18400|
|Level 6-7||12000||Level 16-17||24000|
|Level 7-8||15200||Level 17-18||30400|
|Level 8-9||18800||Level 18-19||37600|
|Level 9-10||22800||Level 19-20||45600|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|300 HP||140 damage||140||2.96 seconds||9||4 times||30f||11.66s - 2.86s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|5100 HP||2380 damage||Area attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Red Enemies.|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|5100 HP||2380 damage||140||2.96 seconds||9||4 times||30f||11.66s - 2.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Red Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Meowla Meowla's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a Whale Cat, but the back half of its body is replaced with a fin. Resembles Sunfish Jones.
- Evolved Form: Looks rather like a Bullet Bill from the Mario series, but still shares many similarities with Sunfish Jones. It still has Whale Cat colors and a fin on its back. It also has arms now.
How to Obtain
- This unit could originally be obtained by playing "Survive! Mola Mola!" the app and getting "Sudden Death" when "Cat Mode" has been activated. After that, you would open The Battle Cats and it would tell you that you have received Meowla Meowla.
- During the second run of the event, it could be obtained by beating any stage in the Survive! Mola Mola! Subchapter.
- In the third run of the event, it is obtained by clearing the "Survive! Mola mola!" event map on 3 star.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|