- Not to be confused with Cyberhorn
Metal One Horn has one of the fastest attack rates in the game, but has very slow movement speed and pitiful range. He is a mid-tier Metal enemy; while his sizable bulk and rapid attack rate makes him a tough foe for players without any reliable Critical Hitters, his low range, speed and health allow most Critical Hitters to make quick work of him.
Metal One Horn has much higher HP compared to Metal Hippoe and Metal Doge, so Critical Hits are a must. Since he's outranged by all cats, any Critical Hitter could work in his first appearance, be it Space Cat, Jurassic Cat or even Moneko.
Metal One Horn can demolish your units with his extremely high DPS. If he gets too close for comfort, it is recommended to send out Puppetmaster Cat and Showoff Cat, which can slow and stop his movement, respectively. Banner Cat won't help that much, as his DPS is incredibly high even when weakened.
|Enemy Unit # 58||Metal|
Metal One Horn
|A One Horn who underwent cybernetic|
enhancement. He can intercept radio waves
and dispatches almostinstantly.
Still never makes it in time.
|Enemy Unit # 58||Metal|
|One Horn-kun underwent remodeling surgery|
in order to help more people. He can intercept telephone
lines and dispatch before reporting, but he still never
makes it on time because he's so slow on his feet.
- Stage 15-4: Dawn of Gaia (100%)
- Stage 19-3: Prison Destruction (200%)
- Stage 24-3: The Horrible Song (300%)
- Stage 26-2: Sweat and Aldehyde (200%)
- Stage 28-1: At Least I'm a Cat (100%)
- Stage 35-2: Bionic Seaweed (200%)
- Stage 39-1: Electric Bath (100%)
- Stage 47-3: Final Tower (200%)
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr (100%)
- Stage 5-4: On The Rocks (300%)
- Stage 10-2: Gutter Lord (300%)
- Stage 19-3: Triton's Cave (300%)
- Stage 21-3: Gas-Powered Birds (300%)
- Stage 26-4: Planetarium Love (300%)
- Stage 33-1: Diversity, Alkilinity (300%)
- Sweet Irony: Attack on Titanium (Insane) (100%)
- Growing Epic: Miracle Iris (Deadly) (300%)
- Growing Strange: Clash of Steel (Merciless) (300%)
- Bitter Irony:
- Dead by Encore: March to Death (Merciless) (300%)
- Heavenly Tower:
- Duel Under the Sea: Vanguard (Deadly) (200%)
|Metal One Horn (Metal)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|800 HP||3,200 damage
|6f (0.2 seconds)||4||2 times||3f 0.1s |
(3f 0.1s backswing)
- While his Japanese name, Metarusaibōgu (メタルサイボーグ), literally translates to "Metal Cyborg", it's also a pun containing sai, meaning "rhinoceros".