- The battle begins with Snache and a pair of Those Guys. They each respawn after 6~20 seconds.
- The battle also begins with 10 Metal Doges, delay 12~30 seconds.
- After 40 seconds, the following spawn:
- Finally, 3 Le'Solars spawn after 53.31600f seconds, delay 40~66.71200~2000f seconds. A fourth spawns when the base is down to 90% health (720,000).
The battle plays out as you might expect. Catornado and Waitress Cat serve as decent critical hitters, Loincloth Cat, Kitty of Liberty, and surprisingly, Major Leaguer Cat are decent barrier breakers, tanks or Catellites serve as meatshields, and a Legend Cat can be used to take down the Le'Solars. If you've done chapter 3 of CotC, then you can probably just get away with spamming Can-Cans because PONOS did not seem to think about how CotC invalidates the starred Aliens difficulty.
- Lycopene is the chemical in tomatoes that makes them red. Thus, Lycopene Sunset might refer to a reddish-colored sunset, and Midnight Lycopene might refer to a later point in time. Alternatively, there is a darker colored tomato called a Midnight Tomato, but this doesn't appear to be the best explanation.