|Cat Unit # 275|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Midsummer Rabbit||Midsummer Cat|
Evolves into Midsummer Cat at level 10.
- Range is quite good.
- Decent movement speed.
- Normal form 100% slows Black and Angel enemies.
- Evolved form is strong against Black and Angel enemies.
- Quite a short time between attacks.
- A lot of knockbacks allow it to be repositioned from swarms of enemies.
- Has a lot of knockbacks which might interrupt attack animation.
- Somewhat expensive to deploy.
Midsummer cat is a commonly underestimated uber, based on her abilities and all that, when it comes to most cases, she is actually very useful, proving it in stages like Gestalt, Decay and The Holy Exploit. She is also good against enemies like Master A and stages with hordes of black enemies, even able complete stages like XP collossem. She is also very useful when paired up with tankers like Kai and Cat Machine. However, she does have some flaws in her health and time between attacks, but this is made up for her pure range, able to protect her in most cases. In general, if Midsummer rabbit were to be used a lot, the Midsummer Cat would find herself being quite useful.
- Normal: Wearing her undercover(?) Rabbit uniform, used for tracking villains on sunny Mediterranean beaches. 100% Slow against Angels/Black (Area Attack)
- Evolved: After identifying the target, she slips into another summer outfit made for stealth. Time to move in for the kill! Strong against Angels/Black (Area Atk)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||真夏のホワイトラビット (Manatsu no howaitorabitto)||Midsummer White Rabbit|
|Evolved Form name||真夏のブラックキャット (Manatsu no burakkukyatto)||Midsummer Black Cat|
|Normal Form description||夏限定スタイル！秘密警察「ラビッツ」のメンバー
|Summer limitation style! Member of the secret police "RABITTSU".
The costume masquerade detective who realized that the strongest costume masquerade was a swimsuit. A movement of an angel and a black enemy is made late 100 % (area attack).
|Evolved Form description||ハニーとラップ強化中！暗殺黒猫団「キャッツ」の一員
|The honey and wrapping have been strengthened! Member of an assassination black cat company "Cats".
The fascinating highbinder who also never leaves footprints at a shoreline. For an angel and a black enemy, extreme forcing (area attack)
- Chapter 1: $3300
- Chapter 2: $4950
- Chapter 3: $6600
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2880 HP||2280 damage||465||9.40 seconds||11||6 times||43f||140.33s - 131.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|48960 HP||38760 damage||Area Attack||Slowdown for 140f the movement of Black and Angel Enemies (100%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|48960 HP||38760 damage||465||9.40 seconds||11||6 times||43f||140.33s - 131.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl. 30+50||Area Attack||Strong against Black and Angel Enemies: Inflicts 1.5 times damage; only takes 1/2 damage|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Midsummer Rabbit's stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|