|Cat Unit # 305|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into B.C.S. Lionheart at level 10.
Evolves into B.C.S. Tigerclaw at level 30 by using Catfruit
- Very high damage and DPS.
- High health.
- Long range.
- Low movement speed.
- Long attack animation.
- Long time between attacks.
- Long recharge time.
With low movement speed, extremely high attack power and Massive Damage against Red and Zombie Enemies, this unit works very well when pitched against said enemies. It also has the ability to stop Zombies from reviving, which makes it the ultimate Zombie Killer if you can prevent them from burrowing behind it.
High health also allows it to take a few unintended hits and to act as a tank for a short time before being knocked back but typically requires meatshield protection due to the long three minute recharge time. When protected it provides a truly formidable ranged attack capability.
Cat Unit # 305
|Uber Rare Cat|
|The spunky interns of Cat Corps of Engineers built a retro battleship for marine dominance! Area atks deliver huge damage vs Red enemies.|
|Boasting a complement of elite marines and a drill able to punch through any hull, the Lionheart delivers huge area damage vs Reds and Zombies.|
|Cat Army Special Forces use this Nekonium drill-equipped destroyer to stage marine assults.Huge area damage vs Reds and Zombies|
Cat Unit # 305
|Uber Rare Cat|
古代軍船ガレーズ (Kodai gunsen garēzu)
| The descendants of the pirates who once toiled the northern seas
Look for the treasure hidden by the ancestors and make super damage to the red enemies and zombies moving across the world's ocean (range attack)
無敵艦隊シーガレオン (Muteki kantai shīgareon)
| Ultra huge battleship that mobilized the Elite Marine UMINEKO
A drill manufactured with top secret technology breaks any armor
Give extra damage to red enemies and zombies (range attack)
超無敵艦隊シーガレオン (Chō muteki kantai shīgareon)
| The ultimate battleship onboard the elite Marine UMINEKO
Enhanced drill pushes into true peace Super damage to red enemies and zombies (range attack)
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- Calculations might not perfectly correspond to actual data.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Range per second
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see Level-up for details.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Dodge: Adds 20% chance to dodge attacks, persists for 23f .77 seconds, increases 3f .1 seconds per level up to 50f 1.67 seconds. (Total Cost: 235 NP)
- Resist Weaken: Reduces weaken duration by 16%, increased by 6% per level up to 70%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Resist Freeze: Reduces freeze duration by 16%, increased by 6% per level up to 70%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Defense Buff: Upgrades health by 2% per level up to 20%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Attack Buff: Upgrades attack power by 2% per level up to 20%. (Total Cost: 175 NP)
- Normal Form: A wooden vehicle resembling an ancient viking boat, but much less embellished. The arrow in the figurehead's mouth is used as a projectile in the attack animation, making a large black splash as if it hit water. The commander steers the ship from the top of the mast and wears a horned viking helmet.
- Evolved Form: A large metal battleship filled with sailor cats, the bridge is extremely tall. The commander appears during the attack animation, rising up on a platform at the bow with his trusty first mate. He points with a baton as a massive drill emerges from the bottom of the bow, then waves the baton around as the platform lowers back into the bowels of the ship. There are 2 cats on the main deck playing catch with a large mortar shell.
- True Form: Similar to the evolved, although the bow and stern now have a burnt reddish color. Along with that, the clothes and hat hung from the bridge are now in color and so is the globe on the commander's platform. Some of the sailor cat's hats are now in color.
- The B.C.S. Lionheart looks similar to Big Shiee of Metal Slug or the Yamato class Battleships.
- The in-game description of this unit's first form does not mention the fact that it does massive damage to Zombies.
- The True Form's "Fat Rice Cat" is located just behind the bow of the ship, sitting to the left of the chef cat.
- The eye-patch and mustache cats who were rowing the ship in the first form are promoted to Commander and First Mate for the evolved/true forms, appearing during the attack animation and directing the drill to fire.
- The Evolved Form and True Form names could be considered a reference to the Warriors series written by Erin Hunter.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|