|Cat Unit # 463|
|Legend Rare Cat|
|Mighty Kristul Muu||Doom Engine Pandora|
Evolves into Doom Engine Pandora at level 10.
- Great health.
- Insane damage + resistance vs. Zombies.
- Prevents Zombies from reviving.
- Omni Strike (able to hit front and rear).
- Cancels wave attacks while standing away from front lines.
- Slow speed improves anti-Zombie usage.
- Slightly above average DPS against non-Zombies.
- Can be paired with holy blast to form an impermeable force.
- Slow movement speed hinders wave blocker ability and generalist value.
- Long recharge time.
Mighty Kristal Muu can act as a base guardian. With it's insane health/damage against Zombies it performs incredibly well. It guards the base from Zangroo and other similar threats whilst still being able to reach and kill other non Burrowing Zombies like Lord Gravey. It's slow speed whilst looking bad at first glance actually improves it's ability as a base guardian as it means he will not stray too far from the base and makes sure he covers all areas too the base with his omnistrike.
As a wave blocker he has good range. Enough to outrange all non exclusive wave enemies. His wave blocker ability though is hindered by his speed meaning if he knocks something back then your stackable units will most likely die from waves. Overall he is still a better wave blocker than Octopus Cat.
- Normal: A pulsing gem focuses mystic powers into an unstable but insanely powerful blast. Omnistrike, Wave shield, and High Def./Atk. vs. Zombies!
- Evolved: All the Cats' tech genius can't guarantee that those extra dimensional energies won't destroy the world. Omnistrike, Wave Shield , High Def./Atk. vs. Zombies
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||終末兵器ムー||End weapon mu|
|Evolved Form name||極秘研究機関パンドラ||Top secret research institute Pandora|
|Normal Form description||古代より伝わる未知のクリスタルを捧げた祭殿兵器
|A warden weapon dedicated to an unknown crystal from ancient times
Forces of different dimensions can not be controlled, leading to the end of the world (all-round attack), defeating the waves, hitting zombies and giving strong polar damage
|Evolved form description||「四次元クリスタル」を解析する政府の極秘研究機関
|Top government secret research institutes to analyze "four-dimensional crystals"
The uncontrollable force leads to destruction of itself (all-round attack). It cancels the wave, strikes zombies and gives strong polar damage.
- Chapter 1: $3100
- Chapter 2: $4650
- Chapter 3: $6200
|Mighty Kristul Muu|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|9000 HP||1800 damage||400||4.87 seconds||1||1 time||51f 1.70 seconds||183.67 - 174.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|153,000 HP||30,600 damage||Area Attack||Deals x5 damage to Zombie Enemies;|
Only takes 1/4 damage from Zombie Enemies;
|Doom Engine Pandora|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|153,000 HP||30,600 damage||400||4.87 seconds||1||1 time||51f 1.70 seconds||183.67 - 174.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+9||Area Attack||Deals x5 damage to Zombie Enemies;|
Only takes 1/4 damage from Zombie Enemies;
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Mighty Kristul Muu's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like some form of shrine or temple, with a large staff holding the rainbow gem shared between all the Legend Rares. The shrine moves through the ground and is adorned with intricate designs and blue flames. A female cat has been tied to one of the pillars, with fruit below her, perhaps indicating a sacrifice.
- Evolved Form: An enormous futuristic moving research centre, with various cats moving about. The gem is held in a high-tech container and is being studied. There is a helicopter, a vending machine, a kitchen and a lab within the machine.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|