Miko Mitama is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Uberfest and Superfest events. She was added in update version 5.8.0/5.8.1 of the game. Similar to Baby Gao, D'artanyan, Kasli the Scourge, and Baby Garu, Miko Mitama has very different stats between forms and provides different usage in various situations.
|Cat Unit # 318|
- 1 Evolution
- 2 Performance
- 3 Strategy/Usage
- 4 Description
- 5 Cost
- 6 Upgrade Cost
- 7 Stats
- 8 Appearance
- 9 Existence Elsewhere
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Reference
Evolves into Mitama the Oracle at level 10.
- Fast attack rate and attack animation
- Cheap and relatively spammable [Normal]
- Many knockbacks [Evolved]
- Slow speed
- Long recharge time [Evolved]
- Short standing range
- Expensive cost [Evolved]
- Low base health
|Evolved||Crowd-Controller & Sniper|
Miko Mitama is usually much better in Evolved Form, but her Normal Form isn't terrible either, as she is basically a more defense-oriented Medalist Cat. Thanks to her immunities, she is useful in stages with Kory, Henry, Croakley and other units that use these effects, but her low stats, long cooldown and short range prevent her from being anything more than an attacker with low impact and decent survivability to make up for it.
Mitama the Oracle is considered one of the best Ubers you could ever acquire. With her resistance and slow effect against enemies with traits, she makes the near entirety of Stories of Legend a cakewalk. Mitama's Long Distance ability lets Mitama's attacks cover a wide area, hitting most enemies on the field for a decent 4K DPS. Her wide LD plus her near perma-slow ability will effectively disable most enemies from ever advancing towards your units. She's also very tanky against traited enemies, toting nearly 120,000 effective HP (almost 150,000 with Treasures!) at just level 30. Combined with her extremely high 15 knockbacks, she's nigh impossible for most traited enemies to kill.
Mitama isn't perfect, of course. Her obvious main drawback is that she doesn't target Traitless, making her Slow and Resist useless against them. Another main drawback is her standing range, which is important in many tough Uncanny Legends stages like Second Unlife. Another important note is that while she does have an ungodly amount of knockbacks, they won't matter if she's hit by a Capy for half of her health, so still keep her safe from nuker enemies at all costs. Certain Long Distance enemies like Tackey, Mr. Mole or Dolphina are also deadly to Mitama due to their high DPS and effective range. Her absolute bane is Loris, who is both a LD enemy and an enemy that can inflict Curse, completely removing her Slow and Resistant abilities.
|Cat Unit # 318||Uber Rare Cat|
|Chosen as a holy servant by the God of Cats, infinite power lies hidden within her. Strong defense vs. all enemies with traits. (Long Range/Area Atk)|
Mitama the Oracle
|Dressed in bridal gowns, she appears to the blessed as a sign of Cat God's favor. Her groom's identity is unknown... Strong defense vs all traits, 100% chance to Slow.|
|Cat Unit # 318||Uber Rare Cat|
巫女姫ミタマ (Miko Hime Mitama, Shrine Princess Mitama)
|A little shrine maiden loved by God Cat|
Does not know the power that sleeping in her
白無垢のミタマ (Shiromuku no Mitama, Pure White Mitama)
|A pure white bride who appears at the boundary of Day and Night|
No one knows where is she going to marry. (Long Range Attacks)
- Chapter 1: 500¢
- Chapter 2: 750¢
- Chapter 3: 1000¢
- Chapter 1: 3500¢
- Chapter 2: 5250¢
- Chapter 3: 7000¢
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|500 HP||500 damage
|250||151f (5.03 seconds)||8||8 times||15f 0.5s
(136f 4.53s backswing)
|24 - 15.2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,500 HP||8,500 damage
|Area Attack||Resistant against Traited enemies;|
|Mitama the Oracle|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|29,750 HP||21,250 damage
|350||151f (5.03 seconds)||6||15 times||15f 0.5s
(136f 4.53s backswing)
|166.67 - 157.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Resistant against Traited enemies;|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Miko Mitama's stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be a young girl with cat ears wearing the outfit of a shrine maiden. She is holding a tamagushi in her right hand and a cat ghost is holding on her left sleeve. Two cat ghosts are holding on to her ribbon on the sash and a Cat is being dragged across the ground.
- Evolved Form: Mitama is now older and is wearing what appears to be a very long kimono. Multiple cat ghosts rest on the dragging fabric of the dress and others are floating around her holding objects that relate to shrine festivals. The Cat is riding on top of an umbrella.
Yuru-i GeGeGe no Kitarou: Youkai Dotabata Daisensou
She was added as an Uber Rare unit during the third collaboration between Yuru-i GeGeGe no Kitarou: Youkai Dotabata Daisensou and Nyanko Daisensou. Unlike most of the other units from the collab, she is rendered in the Battle Cats art style.
|Normal: 巫女姫ミタマ (Miko Hime Mitama, Shrine Princess Mitama)||Evolved: 白無垢のミタマ (Shiromuku no Mitama, Pure White Mitama)|
|Stats At Level 30|
|Recharge||15.2 Seconds [Normal]|
121.2 Seconds [Evolved]
|Knockback||5 Times [Normal]|
10 Times [Evolved]
|Attack Frequency||5 Seconds [Normal]|
3 Seconds [Evolved]
|Range||450 (150~600) [Normal]|
900 (700~1,150) [Evolved]
|Attack Type||Area Attack|
|Special Ability||Long Distance;|
|Value Ability||+1 - Immunity to Seal|
+3 - Immunity to Mitosis [Evolved]
Mitama the Oracle appears in Merc Storia as a 5-star unit introduced in the 5th anniversary collab between the two games. She is available in the collab gacha during the event duration and is the first ever limited 5-star unit in the game.
|[Bride on a Journey to Absolute Purity] Mitama |
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon||Bridal gear (嫁入道具)|
|AoE||5 targets, 2 hits|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Occupation||Domestic helper/Maid (家事手伝い)|
|Hobby||Bridal training (花嫁修業)|
- Quote: "I have longed for you."
- This character is a reference to Japanese folklore "Kitsune no yomeiri" (狐の嫁入り, fox's wedding)
- The Japanese word Mitama refers to the spirit of a kami or the soul of a dead person.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|