Mince Hill is the final stage in Here Be Dragons.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 1 Oldhorn spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Oldhorn spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- 1 Oldhorn spawns after 120 seconds3,600f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~6 seconds60f~180f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 2~6 seconds60f~180f.
This is a straightforward stage. Bring meatshields (Eraser and Manic Eraser), something to stall Oldhorn (e.g. Thaumaturge, Cat Jobs, Rodeo (preferably talented), Ultra Delinquent etc.), then some damage dealers, at least one with Area Attack (e.g. Slapstick, Cameraman, Fishman, Can Can, Pizza).
As long as you manage your money well, you should be able to pin the Oldhorns in place for long enough to not allow them to stack, by killing each in time for the arrival of the next. Just remember to save up money and stall with cheap units when waiting for the next Oldhorn, as Nyandam will kill everything regardless. Once there are no more Oldhorns, chip away at Nyandam until he dies and you can win.
It is possible to kill Nyandam with waves or Long Distance attacks while there are Oldhorns alive. For this, it is recommended to bring along a talented Dark Lazer or certain Uber Rare Cats you may have with the necessary requirements, in addition to Manic Macho Legs.