Miracle Tactics! is the third stage in Monthly Event All-Stars Stages.
Once the base is damaged, Sunny Celebodle, Hippoe, Metal Hippoe and Lione Hippoe spawn in a swarm. Later on, a single Super Metal Hippoe will appear. Hippoe, Metal Hippoe, Doge Dark and Lione Hippoe spawn infinitely.
The main threat of this stage is Super Metal Hippoe since it can form a deadly team with Lione Hippoe and shred through your cats faster. Sunny Celeboodle is also difficult, as it can comfortably sit behind Super Metal Hippoe and constantly harass your front line.
1-2 Star Strategy
- Meatshielding with Bahamut Cat (and Ururun Cat) and your Critical Hit units.
- Catasaurus is recommended due to his capabilities as a critter. Hurricat would work as well.
- If your RNG is bad you can stack shockwave attackers to kill Sunny Celeboodle
3 Star Strategy
- The enemies are heavily buffed. Sunny Celeboodle has 1,200,000 HP and 45,000 Damage, with 400 range. Lione Hippoe has almost 200,000 HP and almost 12,000 Damage.
- Again, it is recommended to bring Critical Hitters such as Catasaurus.
- Stacking Bahamut Cats at the start will help, as a single Bahamut Cat's attack can not one-shot the Lione Hippoes on this difficulty.
- Do not bring Cyborg Cat. Sunny Celeboodle outranges her and will instantly dispatch her.
- If Ururun Cat is in your lineup, note that although she is a good attacker, she cannot knock back the Super Metal Hippoe.
- from August 16, 2014 to August 25, 2014 (during part 3 of 10 Million Downloads Event)
- from December 4, 2014 to December 8, 2014 (during 2nd Anniversary Event)
- from August 7, 2015 to August 15, 2015 (during 20 Million Downloads Event)
- from May 6, 2018 to May 7, 2018 (during 35 Million Downloads Event)
- from August 15, 2018 to August 17, 2018 (during 37 Million Downloads Event)