|Cat Unit # 424|
|Misa Ono & Cat||Misa Ono & Cat CC|
Evolves into Misa Ono & Cat CC at level 10.
- 100% chance to Weaken Floating Enemies.
- Good range.
- Decent Health.
- Low Attack.
Cat Unit # 424
Misa Ono & Cat
Misa Ono & Cat CC
Cat Unit # 424
| Enter the "Subway" race! Goes to school by subway
music and the plants love with childhood friend of Uzumasa Moe lowers the attack power of the enemy always floating
| Enter the "Subway" race!
Exercise is not good a catapult faction that would use the escalator lowers the attack power of the enemy that floats always
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Misa Ono & Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,000 HP||250 damage||310||3.77s||8||3 times||1.30s||16.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,160 HP||1,360 damage||Area Attack||100% chance to weaken Floating Enemies by 50% for 200~240F|
|Misa Ono & Cat CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6,800 HP||1,700 damage||310||3.77s||8||3 times||1.30s||16.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Area Attack||100% chance to weaken Floating Enemies by 50% for 200~240F|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Misa Ono & Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A chibi black and white version of Misa Ono walking with a cat, that cat is mimicking a train.
- Evolved Form: A chibi coloured version of Misa Ono walking with a cat, the cat is wearing a train costume while mimicking a train.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|