|Cat Unit # 424|
Evolves into Misa Ono & Cat CC at level 10.
- Low health and attack power
This duo of Cat and anime girl unfortunately has no meaning or use in the game other than to boost User Rank. The best it can do is offer some support in early Empire of Cats stages like Korea or Japan, as it will falter and die at any real threat, like Master A. Unfortunately, no amount of boost will save it from this fate either, as they have too low base stats.
On the plus side, she has a 100% chance to Weaken Floating Enemies to 50% damage, which may be useful, as you can use her like a suicidal debuffer, unless you have a rapid supply of meatshields to protect him, like Tank Cat or the Crazed Cats. Even then, the duo will be useless without protection, and even then, it would be better to use and invest in attackers like Cameraman Cat or Salon Cat.
Cat Unit # 424
Misa Ono & Cat
Misa Ono & Cat CC
Cat Unit # 424
|Enter the "Subway" race! Goes to school by subway
music and the plants love with childhood friend of Uzumasa Moe lowers the attack power of the enemy always floating
|Enter the "Subway" race!
Exercise is not good a catapult faction that would use the escalator lowers the attack power of the enemy that floats always
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Misa Ono & Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,000 HP||250 damage||310||3.77s||8||3 times||1.30s||16.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,160 HP||1,360 damage||Area Attack||100% chance to weaken Floating Enemies by 50% for 200~240F|
|Misa Ono & Cat CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|6,800 HP||1,700 damage||310||3.77s||8||3 times||1.30s||16.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Area Attack||100% chance to weaken Floating Enemies by 50% for 200~240F|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Misa Ono & Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A chibi black and white version of Misa Ono walking with a cat, that cat is mimicking a train.
- Evolved Form: A chibi coloured version of Misa Ono walking with a cat, the cat is wearing a train costume while mimicking a train.
|Get On! Kyoto City Subway Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|