|Cat Unit - 178|
|Mob Cat||Yakuza Vampire|
Evolves into Yakuza Vampire at level 10
- Normal Form is cheap and has fast recharge.
- Evolved form has relatively high health and attack power, and is cheaper than Titan Cat.
- Zero knockbacks.
Cat Units - 178
Cat Units - 178
| The Han cat which has one important duty.To protect a dear person.
Even if his body gets soiled, the chivalrous spirit will still remain.
| Received a baptism as "ceremony of blood",
The good-for-nothing cat which changed into a vampire.
Confoundedly weak to brave smiles, that Itoshiki people show.
- Chapter 1: $70
- Chapter 2: $105
- Chapter 3: $140
- Chapter 1: $1250
- Chapter 2: $1875
- Chapter 3: $2500
- Normal Form: A Cat who is wearing sunglasses and has a Terminator-like hairstyle.
- Evolved Form: A Titan Cat who is wearing a robe, with a white belt and a wooden sword cover under it. Has scales on his right arm. He also has blood red eyes and blood coming out of his mouth.
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||15||8||1 time||8f||75|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1700 HP||136 damage||single target||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|17510 HP||4760 damage||155||27||7||1 time||18f||415|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|