|Cat Unit # 422|
|Moe Uzumasa & Cat||Moe Uzumasa & Cat CC|
Evolves into Moe Uzumasa & Cat CC at level 10.
- Long Distance attacks
- Decent range
- Low damage
- Low health
- Fairly big blind spot
This duo of Cat and anime girl unfortunately has no meaning or use in the game other than to boost User Rank. The best it can do is offer some support in early Empire of Cats stages like Korea or Japan, as it will falter and die at any real threat, like J.K. Bun Bun. Unfortunately, no amount of boost will save it from this fate either, as they have too low base stats.
On the plus side, she has the Long Distance ability, which can be useful under the right circumstances. Despite this, the damage she could do is pathetic, and can be easily replaced by other Long Distance cats like Prisoner Cat, Vaulter Cat or Nerd Cat. The XP used to invest in this Cat duo could also be used to invest in attackers like Cameraman Cat or Salon Cat, which all have better payoff and will be relevant throughout the rest of the game, unlike this unit.
Cat Unit # 422
Moe Uzumasa & Cat
Moe Uzumasa & Cat CC
Cat Unit # 422
|Enter the "Subway" race! Girl going to school
A bright and loved second-year high school student (distant range attack)
|Enter the "Subway" race!
My hobby is camera and not using escalators (distant range attack)
- Chapter 1: 400¢
- Chapter 2: 600¢
- Chapter 3: 800¢
|Moe Uzumasa & Cat|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,062 HP||437 damage||375||2.50s||10||3 times||1.87s||18.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7,225 HP||2,975 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance attacks (Effective Range: 300~425)|
|Moe Uzumasa & Cat CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|7,225 HP||2,975 damage||375||2.50s||10||3 times||1.87s||18.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Area Attack||Long Distance attacks (Effective Range: 300~425)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Moe Uzumasa & Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A chibi black and white version of Moe Uzumasa holding a cats hand.
- Evolved Form: A chibi coloured version of Moe Uzumasa holding a cats hand, the cat is wearing a train costume.
|Get On! Kyoto City Subway Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|