- This article is about the cat unit. For the enemy unit, see Mola King (Event Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 174|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Mola King||Living Legend|
Evolves into Living Legend at level 10.
- Very good range.
- Short recharge time for an Uber Rare cat.
- Somewhat passable damage and price.
- Quick attack animation.
- Extremely low HP
- Long time between attacks.
- Mediocre DPS.
- Normal: Dropping in from "Survive! Mola Mola!" His size is almost without equal, and so is his royal arrogance. (Area Attack)
- Evolved: Bears the burden of a watery destiny, Regrets? A good long scream can take care of doubt and worries! (Area Attack)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||マンボ王 (manbo ou)||King Mola|
|Evolved Form name||生ける伝説||The living legend|
|Normal Form description||生きろ！マンボウ！から参戦！
|Joined the war from "Live! Ocean sunfish!"
The ocean sunfish which soon will be the world's largest.
You can feel the king's serving dignity in its appearance (area attack)
|Evolved Form description||大きくなる運命を背負いそれを成し遂げたマンボウ
|The ocean sunfish which shouldered the destiny of becoming big and accomplished.
There are no hard fish, that live in piece and regret.
A cry is made in his last moments that roars into the ocean (area attack).
- This cat unit can outrange THE SLOTH, meaning that you can stack enough if him to kill the sloth with proper meatsheilding.
- Chapter 1: $2800
- Chapter 2: $4200
- Chapter 3: $5600
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44000|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|8 HP||1220 damage||491||10.67 seconds||6||1||11f||93.66s - 84.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|136 HP||20740 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|170 HP||27540 damage||491||10.67 seconds||6||1||11f||93.66s - 84.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Resembles Mola King's appearance in Survive! Mola Mola. Appears to be a sunfish with a blue body and a white underside. Wears a golden crown and has two parasites (according to Survive! Mola Mola canon) that resamble wiskers.
- Evolved Form: Resembles Living Legend's appearance in Survive! Mola Mola. Appears to be the same fish with vegetation growing around the crown and with a slightly lighter shade of blue. The fish now has 9 parasites visible and fish are attached to it. It also has a scar behind its fin.
- Mola King directly evolves into Living Legend, as opposed to first evolving into Aquarium King as it would in Survive! Mola Mola.
- Its low HP is a clear reference to how easy sunfish die (which is also a running gag and main story driver of Survive! Mola Mola where the main objective is to avoid killing the sunfish).
- Is generally considered to be one of or the worst uber in the game
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|