Monaco is the 25th stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- 20 Squire Rels spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- 15 Those Guys spawn after 5 seconds150f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 10 Cerberus Kids spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 3 Condemned Pengs spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 1 Rain D. spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Fallen Bear spawns after 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 110 seconds3,300f, delay 15~30 seconds450f~900f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
Strategy 1 (Lv.25 Seal)
When the first Squire rel reaches the base, spawn dual erasers and Maglev to get some much needed money. Wait until the first Peng and Cerberus Kids arrive near your meatshields, then start spamming Meatshields and Manic Legs with Can Can. When the Rain D. arrives, start spawning Drama and stop spawning Can Can. This is because Can Can gets outranged by both Rain D. and Condemned Peng, as well as Fallen Bear eventually. Repeat until the Fallen Bear comes out onto the field, then spawn all your attackers aside from Can Can and Bahamut. If you do not have the money, cycle your Drama Cats so that the Rain D. cannot land many hits. Occasionally, Maglev can be spawned to help chip down the Fallen Bear's Shield. After Rain D. has been defeated, wait until its shield is down, then spawn Bahamut to finish it off quickly. (if timed properly.) After both Rain D. and Fallen Bear have been defeated, you win! Manage your money well and you should be fine most of the time.
- Prior to Version 10.10, the Cerberus Kids were buffed to 350% instead of 200% and the Condemned Pengs were buffed to 250% instead of 200%.