Monaco is the 25th stage in Empire of Cats.
- Infinite Doge spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~10 seconds30f~300f.
- Infinite Snache spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~10 seconds30f~300f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 1~2 seconds30f~60f.
- 1 Hippoe spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- When the base reaches 50% HP:
Send out a few Tank Cats to stall enemies. Meanwhile, upgrade the Worker Cat to max level and wait for your money to go up. Once your at max level, spawn Titan Cat, Gross Cats and Bird Cats with meatshields. Your cats should quickly destroy the enemy base, saving you all the trouble of fighting Jackie Peng and Baa Baa.
- Infinite Zoge spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1~10 seconds30f~300f.
- Infinite Znache spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 1~10 seconds30f~300f.
- 1 Zomboe spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- When the base reaches 90% HP:
- Infinite Baa Baa spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4.33~8 seconds130f~240f.
- When the base reaches 70% HP:
There is no boss shockwave, so the stage can be rushed due to the burrowing zombies that spawn when you damage the base. Upgrade your Worker Cat as high as you can before the Zoges and Znaches reach your base, and then spam Giraffe Cat. Be sure to protect your base as well by spamming Wall Cats.
Overall, a rather easy zombie stage.