Before 3.2.0, she could only be unlocked after 10 people had input your invitation code.
|Cat Unit # 16|
Evolves into Miss MONEKO at level 10.
- High health and attack power
- Low cost
- Low movement speed
- Low deployment rate
Class CritterSee here to know how to classify Units.The classification does not represent Units in their niches.
- As Moneko is very slow and has short ranged attacks, she'll be inefficient in most of the stages where her 15% chance of criticals should be needed, but she can be useful in Steel Visage.
- Moneko, especially Miss MONEKO, can be a great meatshield at the start, because she has lower cost and a higher tolerance for pain from enemy powerhouses like Le'Boin than Tank Cat/Wall Cat. However, bear in mind that she has much lower production speed than Tank Cat, so using her as a meatshield is a less desirable option.
- With appropriate timing and planning, Moneko can be useful in early no-gacha strategies, and can even be used against Super Metal Hippoe. However, she is easily outclassed by any critical hitters obtained through the Rare Cat Capsule, as well as later non-gacha critical hitters such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, and Space Cat.
- In mid-game and later, Moneko becomes useless even as an Anti-Metal besides user rank buffing and her very good combos.
Cat Unit # 16
Special CatMoneko EN Description Hoping to become an idol. She sings on the streets everyday. You might see her around, please say hi.Miss MONEKO EN Description Thanks to everyone, she made it to stardom! Now she is everyone's favorite star! Please support her! The future is still bright!
Cat Unit # 16
Special Catもねこ (Moneko) JP Script アイドルを夢見る萌え型にゃんこ
EN Translation Dreams of becoming a Moe idol Cat, in order to respond to local support, also sing in various locations today.スターもねこ (sutaa moneko, Star Moneko) JP Script スターに上り詰めた国民的アイドルにゃんこ
EN Translation The national idle cat which topped for a star.
Still mirror-like existence of the idle circle which makes the individual's fans important.
- Chapter 1: 99¢
- Chapter 2: 148¢
- Chapter 3: 198¢
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0x 0 100 3100 7100 12100 18100 25100 33100 42100 52100 192900 1x 100 200 6200 14200 24200 36200 50200 66200 84200 104200 385900 2x 150 300 9300 21300 36300 54300 75300 99300 126300 156300 578850 3x 175 350 10850 24850 42350 63350 87850 115850 147350 182350 675325 4x 200 400 12400 28400 48400 72400 100400 132400 168400 208400 771800 Total XP Cost 2604775
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 104200 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
Basic Form Moneko Level HP AP DPS Attack Frequency 4.23 Seconds127f
Initial 30 + 0 600 600 400 400 94 94 Attack Animation 0.93 Seconds28f
10 4,200 2,800 658 Attack Range 160 50 16,200 10,800 2,538 Target Single Recharge Time 66.93 Seconds - 58.13 Seconds Knockback 4 Movement Speed 5 Ch. Cost
1 99 Special Ability 2 148 15% Chance to perform a Critical Hit 3 198 Evolved Form Miss MONEKO Level HP AP DPS Attack Frequency 4.23 Seconds127f
Initial 30 + 0 1,000 1,000 400 400 94 94 Attack Animation 0.93 Seconds28f
20 12,000 4,800 1,128 Attack Range 160 50 27,000 10,800 2,538 Target Single Recharge Time 66.93 Seconds - 58.13 Seconds Knockback 4 Movement Speed 5 Ch. Cost
1 99 Special Ability 2 148 15% Chance to perform a Critical Hit 3 198
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Looks like Violet Beauregarde with cat ears and a tail. Stands on a beer crate with a regular Cat underneath it. Has a shy look.
- Evolved Form: Wears a different blouse, and has a bow in her hair. Stands on a small stage with two regular Cats underneath it. Now looks happy instead of shy. Occasionally winks towards the screen while moving.
Moneko's dress is a costume in Princess Punt obtainable during the collab between the 2 games.
Moneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests.
[一番星の音色] もねこ ([Voice of the Greatest Star] Moneko) Unit Information (Merc Storia) Rarity 2★ Element Wind Weapon Singing (歌) Weapon Type Magic (魔法 Mahō) AoE 1 target, 1 hit Misc. Information Born In Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国) Occupation Idol (アイドル) Gender Female Age 17 Hobby Practice in Singing (歌の練習) Personality Bold (だいたん)
- A girl who is an idol well-known in the Cat World. Helping with the invasion of the human race to acquire new fans.
- There is a thing called the Moneko fan club, and it is in a fierce battle with the Ceres-chan fan club.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish. That is my motto!
- This was the first of the only 2 Cat Units needing an Invitation Code to unlock until Ver 3.2.0.(The other one being Bean Cats).
- This is the first of the only 6 non-Legend Rare Cat Units with a unique death animation (The others being Neneko, Crazed Moneko and the Ubers from the Hatsune Miku collab).
- Moneko had many improvements before the game had the current English Version:
- Reduced her recharging time from 9999f to her current recharging time value.
- Added an ability to do Critical attacks (10% chance), this ability was later buffed to 15%.
Related to Cat Units Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents