Before 3.2.0, she could only be unlocked after 10 people had input your invitation code.
|Cat Unit # 16|
Evolves into Miss MONEKO at level 10.
+ Can perform Critical Hits.
- High health and attack power
- Low cost
- Low movement speed
- Short attack range
- Very low deployment rate
- As Moneko is very slow and has short ranged attacks, she'll be inefficient in most of the stages where her 15% chance of criticals should be needed, but she can be useful in Steel Visage.
- Moneko, especially Miss MONEKO, can be a great meatshield at the start, because she has lower cost and a higher tolerance for pain from enemy powerhouses like Le'Boin than Tank Cat/Wall Cat. However, bear in mind that she has much lower production speed than Tank Cat, so using her as a meatshield is a less desirable option.
- With appropriate timing and planning, Moneko can be useful in early no-gacha strategies, and can even be used against Super Metal Hippoe. However, she is easily outclassed by any critical hitters obtained through the Rare Cat Capsule, as well as later non-gacha critical hitters such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, and Space Cat.
- In mid-game and later, Moneko becomes useless even as an Anti-Metal besides user rank buffing and her very good combos.
Cat Unit # 16
|Hoping to become an idol. She sings on the streets everyday. You might see her around, please say hi.|
|Thanks to everyone, she made it to stardom! Now she is everyone's favorite star! Please support her! The future is still bright!|
Cat Unit # 16
|Dreams of becoming a Moe idol Cat, in order to respond to local support, also sing in various locations today.|
スターもねこ (sutaa moneko, Star Moneko)
| The national idle cat which topped for a star.
Still mirror-like existence of the idle circle which makes the individual's fans important.
- Chapter 1: 99¢
- Chapter 2: 148¢
- Chapter 3: 198¢
|Total XP Cost||2,604,775|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
- Calculations might not perfectly correspond to actual data.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Range per second
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see Level-up for details.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Looks like Violet Beauregarde with cat ears and a tail. Stands on a beer crate with a regular Cat underneath it. Has a shy look.
- Evolved Form: Wears a different blouse, and has a bow in her hair. Stands on a small stage with two regular Cats underneath it. Now looks happy instead of shy. Occasionally winks towards the screen while moving.
Moneko's dress is a costume in Princess Punt obtainable during the collab between the 2 games.
Moneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests.
|[一番星の音色] もねこ ([Voice of the Greatest Star] Moneko)|
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Magic (魔法 Mahō)|
|AoE||1 target, 1 hit|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Practice in Singing (歌の練習)|
- A girl who is an idol well-known in the Cat World. Helping with the invasion of the human race to acquire new fans.
- There is a thing called the Moneko fan club, and it is in a fierce battle with the Ceres-chan fan club.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish. That is my motto!
- This was the first of the only 2 Cat Units needing an Invitation Code to unlock until Ver 3.2.0.(The other one being Bean Cats).
- This is the very first Cat Unit with a unique death animation (After her having Neneko, Crazed Moneko, Legend Rare units, and units from Gudetama and Hatsune Miku collab).
- Moneko has a coloured version in Go! Go! Pogo Cat
- Moneko had many improvements before the game had the current English Version:
- Reduced her recharging time from 9999f to her current recharging time value.
- Added an ability to do Critical attacks (10% chance), this ability was later buffed to 15%.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|