(Before 3.2.0., she was used to be only unlocked when 10 people input your invitation code.)
|Cat Unit - 16|
Evolves into Miss MONEKO at level 10.
- Can perform Critical Strike.
- Good health and power for her cost.
- Cheap price.
- Slow attack speed.
- Slow movement speed.
- Long recharge time.
- As Moneko is very slow and has short ranged attacks, she'll be inefficient in most of the stages where her 15% chance of criticals should be needed, but she can be useful in Steel Visage.
- Moneko, especially Miss MONEKO, can be a great meatshield at the start, because she has lower cost and a higher tolerance for pain from enemy powerhouses like Le'Boin than Tank Cat/Wall Cat. However, bear in mind that she has much lower production speed than Tank Cat, so using her as a meatshield is a less desirable option.
But later in mid game or above she becomes useless besides user rank buffing and her very good combos.
Cat Units - 16
|Hoping to become an idol. She sings on the streets everyday. You might see her around, please say hi.|
|Thanks to everyone, she made it to stardom! Now she is everyone's favorite star! Please support her! The future is still bright!|
Cat Units - 16
|Dreams of becoming a Moe idol Cat, in order to respond to local support, also sing in various locations today.|
スターもねこ (sutaa moneko, Star Moneko)
| The national idle cat which topped for a star.
Still mirror-like existence of the idle circle which makes the individual's fans important.
- Chapter 1: $99
- Chapter 2: $148
- Chapter 3: $198
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||100||Level 20-21||150|
|Level 1-2||100||Level 11-12||200||Level 21-22||300|
|Level 2-3||3100||Level 12-13||6200||Level 22-23||9300|
|Level 3-4||7100||Level 13-14||14200||Level 23-24||21300|
|Level 4-5||12100||Level 14-15||24200||Level 24-25||36300|
|Level 5-6||18100||Level 15-16||36200||Level 25-26||54300|
|Level 6-7||25100||Level 16-17||50200||Level 26-27||75300|
|Level 7-8||33100||Level 17-18||66200||Level 27-28||99300|
|Level 8-9||42100||Level 18-19||84200||Level 28-29||126300|
|Level 9-10||52100||Level 19-20||104200||Level 29-30||156300|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||400 damage||160||4.23 seconds||5||4 times||0.93 seconds||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10,200 HP||6,800 damage||Single Target||Perform a Critical Hit.(15%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|17,000 HP||6,800 damage||160||4.23 seconds||5||4 times||0.93 seconds||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Single Target||Perform a Critical Hit.(15%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like Violet Beauregarde with cat ears and a tail. Stands on a beer crate with a regular Cat underneath it. Has a shy look.
- Evolved Form: Wears a different blouse, and has a bow in her hair. Stands on a small stage with two regular Cats underneath it. Now looks happy instead of shy. Occasionally winks towards the screen while moving.
Moneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests.
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Magic (魔法 Mahō)|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Practice Singing (歌の練習)|
- Description: にゃんこ界のアイドルとしてその名を馳せる少女。新たなファン獲得のため、人間族の侵略に協力する。
- This was the first of the only 2 Cat Units needing an Invitation Code to unlock until Ver 3.2.0.(The other one being Bean Cats).
- This is the first of the only 3 non-legend rare Cat Units with a unique death animation. (The one being Neneko and the other being Crazed Moneko)
- Moneko had many improvements before the game had the current English Version:
- Reduced her recharging time from 9999f to her current recharging time value.
- Added an ability to do Critical attacks (10% chance), this ability was later buffed to 15%.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|