Before 3.2.0, she could only be unlocked after 10 people had input your invitation code.
|Cat Unit # 16|
Evolves into Miss MONEKO at level 10.
+ Can perform Critical Hits.
- Low cost
- Single-target attacks
- Low movement speed
- Short attack range
- Very high recharge time
As Moneko is very slow and has short ranged attacks, she'll be inefficient in most of the stages where her 15% chance of criticals should be needed, but she can be useful in Steel Visage.
Moneko, especially Miss MONEKO, can be a great meatshield at the start, because she has lower cost and a higher tolerance for pain from enemy powerhouses like Le'Boin than Tank Cat/Wall Cat. However, bear in mind that she has much lower production speed than Tank Cat, so using her as a meatshield is a less desirable option.
With appropriate timing and planning, Moneko can be useful in early no-gacha strategies, and can even be used against Super Metal Hippoe. However, she is easily outclassed by any critical hitters obtained through the Rare Cat Capsule, as well as later non-gacha critical hitters such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, and Space Cat.
In mid-game and later, Moneko becomes useless even as an Anti-Metal besides user rank buffing and her very good combos.
Cat Unit # 16
|Hoping to become an idol. She sings on the streets everyday. You might see her around, please say hi.|
|Thanks to everyone, she made it to stardom! Now she is everyone's favorite star! Please support her! The future is still bright!|
Cat Unit # 16
|Dreams of becoming a Moe idol Cat, in order to respond to local support, also sing in various locations today.|
スターもねこ (sutaa moneko, Star Moneko)
|The national idle cat which topped for a star.
Still mirror-like existence of the idle circle which makes the individual's fans important.
|Total XP Cost||2,604,775|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|600 HP||400 damage||160||4.23 seconds||5||4 times||0.93 seconds||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10,200 HP||6,800 damage||Single Target||Might perform a Critical Hit (15%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|17,000 HP||6,800 damage||160||4.23 seconds||5||4 times||0.93 seconds||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Single Target||Might perform a Critical Hit (15%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Moneko's stats.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 2 Movement Speed = 1 Range/f
- f = frame ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (f)
- Catseye, User Rank and game progress are essential to achieving max level, see here for details.
- See here to understand Treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Looks like a young girl with cat ears and a tail. Stands on a beer crate with a regular Cat underneath it. Looks shy.
- Evolved Form: Wears a different blouse, and has a bow in her hair. Stands on a small stage with two regular Cats underneath it. Now looks happy instead of shy. Occasionally winks towards the screen while moving. She is also slightly taller than before, but still retains a young appearance.
Moneko's dress is a costume in Princess Punt obtainable during the collab between the 2 games.
Moneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests.
|[一番星の音色] もねこ ([Voice of the Greatest Star] Moneko)|
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Magic (魔法 Mahō)|
|AoE||1 target, 1 hit|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Practice in Singing (歌の練習)|
- A girl who is an idol well-known in the Cat World. Helping with the invasion of the human race to acquire new fans.
- There is a thing called the Moneko fan club, and it is in a fierce battle with the Ceres-chan fan club.
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish. That is my motto!
- This was the first of the only 2 Cat Units needing an Invitation Code to unlock until Ver 3.2.0.(The other one being Bean Cats).
- This is the very first Cat Unit with a unique death animation (After her having Neneko, Crazed Moneko, Legend Rare units, and units from Gudetama and Hatsune Miku collab as well as the Evangelion collab).
- Moneko has a coloured version in Go! Go! Pogo Cat
- Moneko had many improvements before the game had the current English Version:
- Reduced her recharging time from 9999f to her current recharging time value.
- Added an ability to do Critical attacks (10% chance), this ability was later buffed to 15%.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|