Moon is 49th stage of The Aku Realms. It drops a Gold Catfruit when cleared for the first time, also unlocking an invasion in Mount Aku. The boss of this stage is High Priest Mamon, a much stronger version of Dark Priest Mamon.
- The enemy base here is the Aku Altar.
- Infinite Aku Doges spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 30~33.33 seconds900f~1,000f.
- 1 High Priest Mamon spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 8 The Thrillerz spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
- 3 Mistress Celeboodles spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 46.67~50 seconds1,400f~1,500f.
- Infinite Sinner Snaches spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 3 Ragin' Gories spawn after 86.67 seconds2,600f, delay 103.33~110 seconds3,100f~3,300f.
- 2 Ragin' Gories spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- When the base reaches 75% HP:
- 2 Ragin' Gories spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 1 second30f.
See this stage as a stalling game. If you can keep Mamon away from your base while you deal with 5 Ragin' Gories, then he won't be a threat anymore. You should therefore bring many fast meatshields and either Pizza Cat or another attacker specifically for the Gories. It may take a while, but even without shield piercing attacks, your army will eventually kill Mamon if everything else goes right.
Lasvoss Reborn is particularly effective in this stage.
This strategy works with all cats at level 30 if Pizza has talents and a Rich Cat is used. Level 40 or more Pizza removes the need for talents and Rich Cat.
Lineup: Moneko, Neneko (attack up combo), Li'l Dark Cat, Cutter Cat (attack up combo), Richest Cat (combo, optional), Manic Mohawk Cat, Jiangshi Cat (speed talent MAX), Fishman Cat, Pizza Cat, Maglev Cat. Attack combos can be replaced by Cool Japan (weaker effect) only if one lacks Neneko or Cutter.
Cannon: Breakerblast, Slow Beam or Iron Wall.
Battle: Immediately start spamming Manic Mohawks and Fishmen, do not ever stop for the entirety of the fight. After Fishman breaks Aku Doge's shield, release Maglev to kill him. Use the money to upgrade the worker twice and keep stalling. Summon Cutter (if you have it, it doesn't impact the fight much) and Pizza whenever you can too, but avoid doing so when Mamon is alone (for Cutter) and after 5 Ragin' Gories die (for Pizza). Time Maglev to hit Mistress Celeboodle whenever possible, otherwise use it for anything that gets ahead, including Ragin' Gory. After Celeboodle's death, add Jiangshi to the spam too; keep spamming him the whole time from now on. As for the cannon, save it for the Gories. Keep this up while upgrading the worker whenever there is an excess of money and you will soon end up in a war of attrition versus Mamon. At this point, however, there is little he can do, so keep it up and he'll die eventually. For the last part, spam Pizza Cats again, as there is a pair of Ragin' Gories in the base.