Moon (西表島, Iriomote in the Japanese Version) is the 48th and final stage of Empire of Cats. Upon completion in Chapter 1, Moneko will be unlocked; in Chapter 2, Valkyrie Cat; in Chapter 3, Bahamut Cat.
|Empire of Cats - Stage 48|
- The Face appears as a boss.
- Dark Emperor Nyandam appears as a boss.
The Face might seem intimidating to first time players, but he has one large disadvantage - it's his low speed. Of course, you can use that to your own advantage.
- Begin the battle by spawning a couple of meatshields, Sexy Legs Cats and UFO Cats. Meanwhile, upgrade your Cat Wallet to max level. Once the first step has been completed, wait for your money to be maxed out. It should not take long due to the enemies that will give lots of cash. Now you can start to spam your long ranged cats (Sexy Legs Cats, Dragon Cats), and Mythical Titan Cat along with meatshields like Tank Cat. If you have a lot of money stored, then try to spawn lots of UFO Cats as well. Don't freak out when Kang Roo will appear, he will not be a problem as stronger cats can kill him easily. If these steps were followed correctly, The Face will die. Proceed to the Enemy's Base, and victory will be in your grasp.
Dark Emperor Nyandam is another slow enemy, but most importantly, his attack rate is not that fast either. Making him, fairly easy. Pre-Battle, prepare your line-up full of anti-red cats, and long-range attackers. (make sure that you have range long enough to avoid Dark Emperor Nyandam.)
- Note - You will need to have most or all Superior Treasures from previous stages.
- Tip - Line up: macho cat, samba cat, wall cat, sexy legs cat, dragon cat, whale cat, giraffe cat, titan cat. So ufo cat and rare/super rare/uber rare cats anti-red.
- Once the battle begins, start spawning strong cats like Sexy Legs Cat and UFO Cat. They will get rid of Jackie Peng and Hippoe. Next, send out Giraffe Cat, which counters Those Guys, making you a lot of money. Spend that money on upgrading your worker cat if you can. Once worker cat is up, begin to engage the One Horn to earn money for your strong attackers. If One Horn does get near your base, spam meatshields, Brave Cats and Whale Cats. Your Cat Wallet should be already upgraded to level 7/8 by the time a One Horn dies. Once again, you will get a lot of money. Wait for Dark Emperor Nyandam to attack, once he does that spam Mythical Titan Cats, Dragon Cats, UFO Cats, Sexy Legs Cats and meatshields. Also, you could optionally stall his attack slightly using Cat Cannon. Though you will need good timing. Using this strategy, the level should be complete in a matter of time.
- One easy way to beat him is through cats with knockback against red enemies. If Dark Emperor Nyandam is by the base, knockback will continually stun the boss and prevent him from attacking.
First of all, all of your cats have to be at level 20. Make sure you have acquired lots of gold treasures from previous chapters.
- You will need: Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Sexy Legs Cat, UFO Cat, Dragon Cat, Mythical Titan Cat and True Valkyrie Cat (other cats are optional). If you have any anti floating cats, use them on this stage.
- When the battle starts, spam Wall Cat, and Dragon Cat. (If this does not work, wait for your Worker Cat, and save up for a Mythical Titan Cat, spam meatshields, and try to kill the Kang Roo.) Meanwhile, upgrade your Cat Wallet. Once Sir Seal will be close by, spam Dragon Cat. By the time Mooth comes, your Cat Wallet should be already maxed out. Just keep sending out the same units. Once your money has reached its maximum capacity, send out Valkyrie Cat. This way you will slowly proceed toward the enemy's base. You should be able to spawn another Valkyrie Cat once you start hitting their base. After that start spamming meatshields and Dragon Cats. Once Teacher Bun Bun spawns, your 2 Valkyrie Cats will most likely die. Keep spamming those same units, but this time add Sexy Legs Cats, and sometimes send out Titan Cats. But you always want to have at least 4000 money, because you want to spawn Valkyrie Cat as soon as possible. Yet thanks to all of those Mooths, you should have enough money. When Bun Bun is near to death, start spamming UFO Cats. A good option is to stall Teacher Bun Bun at his base to allow time for him when he passes through your pushes.
- Finally, once Teacher Bun Bun is defeated, you can head to the base and claim victory.
Alternate Strategy #1
For people with no time to get all the treasures, requires Earth King Sodom or Kai or Windy at around lvl 15/16, and a level 10 (at least) Balaluga/decent reload long ranged area attack cat that freezes enemies. on the top row of the equip menu place Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Catburger (if you have Killer or/and Catburger, that is) and Dragon Cat. On the bottom row, place Balaluga, Sodom, Valkyrie, and Titan Cat. use Maiden Cat if you have as well. Now, before battling, you will need 40 Cat Food. You'll want to die and continue, using 30 cat food, then spawn Sodom and (as soon as possible) Balaluga. Make sure your army does not proceed too fast, and don't overspam. Just constantly send out Wall Cat, and the occasional Dragon Cat. If Sodom is able to be bought again, then buy. The same applies to Balaluga. you will want two (at least) Balalugas, and around three to four Sodoms attacking in sequence before the base drops to 630000 HP. At about 800000 HP, you will want to begin constantly spamming Tank, Macho and (if equipped) Catburgers. if any of your Sodoms go to half health while attacking the base before Bun Bun appears, then use God Cat's Healing Oasis for 10 Cat Food. When Bun Bun appears, keep your stream of Cats steady. You do not want Bun Bun hitting your Sodoms. If he does, and gets them to half health, use Healing Oasis. Once Bun Bun is dead, there's nothing to do but watch the show and take some screenshots.
If you have Nurse Cat, which should be at least level 6+, can make this battle much easier, as it can knockback and slow Floating Enemies. You don't have to get all superior treasures, just the Normal Treasures (but I suggest you get some of the treasures at 100%), and at least level 15 cats. You will need 3-4 meatshields, depending on your cat recharge time. When the battle starts, wait for Kang Roo to get to your base, then send out Macho Cat, Wall Cat, and Ninja Frog Cat (can be replaced by any fast hitter that does good damage), and keep spamming those until the Kang Roo dies. You can send out Sexy Legs Cat if you wish. If the Those Guys swarm come, the Ninja Frog Cats should be able to speedily slice them. Once Kang Roo dies, start sending out Sexy Legs and UFO Cats, as well as some meatshields. When the Mooth comes out, it will most likely have Kang Roo and Sir Seal next to it. Send out either Mythical Titan Cat or True Valkyrie Cat, depending on your money count. When you have enough money, IMMEDIATELY SEND OUT NURSE CAT, as you will want to get 2 at the same time, to compensate for its slow recharge. Start slowing down on sending any meatshields, as you do not want to not be able to send any more cats. Once you reach the base, try to not destroy the base too fast, as the supports are needed to be killed before Teacher Bun Bun comes out. Keep Nurse Cat protected while you wait for its recharge. When Nurse Cat is recharged, immediately send out another one. Consistently send out UFO Cats, Sexy Legs, your meatshields, and True Valkyrie Cats/Mythical Titans. Once Teacher Bun Bun comes out, try to spam as much meatshields as you can, and use your Cat Cannon if they get too close to your Nurse Cats. If you're lucky enough, your Nurse Cats will always knockback/slow Teacher Bun Bun. If Nurse Cat recharges AGAIN, send her out if you feel it is becoming unsafe. Consistently send out damage dealers until Teacher Bun Bun is killed, and then you may claim your rewards! (Disclaimer: The chances of 2 Nurse Cats at once are highly unlikely, but as long as you have a good Research Ability and its treasures, you should be fine)
Alternate Strategy #2 (Uber carried)
(Rich cat recommended)
Lineup: Macho Cat, Samba Cat, Wall Cat, Mr & Zombie cat, True Valkyrie Cat, Strike unit r.e.i (lvl 6+), and some fairly spammable area attackers. (I used Voli)
Just spam meatshields, Strike unit R.E.I, Valkyrie cat and your area attackers. By the time you reach the base, you should have at least two or three strike unit R.E.Is and the same amount of Valkyrie Cats. Keep meatshielding and using your area attackers. If this strategy is done right, bun-bun will barely even get to attack
Alternate Strategy #3 (also Ubercarry)
Cat/macho/samba 20+5/higher brave 3 other stall cats
use wall and brave to stall for money
Deploy ubers, Demolish bun bun
Work In Progress. Please feel free to update with correct units and a breakdown of gameplay.
Squire Rel, B.B.Bunny and Doge appear as peons.
Miss Haka appears as the Boss.
Peons starts coming out early which allows for a little bit of Cat Worker time but you don't have long as a couple Zory start heading your way.
Miss Haka spawns with no boss wave and burrows the first chance she gets.
Zir Zeal and Zang Roo join the fight to slow down your progress once you start getting past Miss Haka.
By the time you get to this level, you will have a very firm grasp on how to fight Zombie Outbreak stages so i won't go into the regular stuff here. Zombie Killers, etc.
Units are only at 30% strength in chapter 2 EoC so Miss Haka will have 216k hp instead of 720k and only deal 7.5k per attack instead of 25k. She burrows constantly so she is basically more of a nuisance than an enemy to fight. Once she hits your base she still can do a ton of damage so be careful.
A general strategy for fighting Miss Haka is to just bum-rush the base with Awakened Bahamut, Lion Cats, etc to wear the base down before she gets to your base. Since she burrows infinitely, it will not be difficult to get units like Awakened Bahamut, Lion Cat or Maglev Cat past her location and take out the base before too much damage can be done.
Keep an eye out for the other zombie units. Take too much time killing them and Miss Haka will get to your base, stop burrowing and really deal some damage. Good luck!
Work In Progress. Please feel free to update with correct units and a breakdown of gameplay.
I do know that Miss Haka makes an appearance again as the Boss in chapter 3. With scaling at 50% and increased cost for cast you will have to be very careful when completing this stage! Good luck and more info/strategy will be added over time.
Thanks for your patience while I try to keep Zombie Outbreaks up to date!