The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Very easy sub-chapter. It’s about the same difficulty level as Pumping Titanium. None of the stages should give you any trouble, granted you have the right cats.
- This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Johnnyleon - A chameleon with three traits: Red, Alien and Zombie. It sports extremely high health and Long Distance combined with a low standing range and damage. It serves as a strong tank.
- Relic Doge Base - An animated enemy base. It has longer range, doesn't create Shockwaves and can Curse cats for a long time. However, it lacks damage and takes time to charge its attack.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 26-1: Curry Comet - Mr. Puffington is spawned as soon as the battle begins. When the enemy base is damaged, another Mr. Puffington is spawned with Rain D. and Dolphina as support. A third Mr. Puffington is spawned eventually.
- Stage 26-2: Icarus' Instinct - Teacher Bun Bun, Bore, Bun Bun Black and Boraphim are supported by a constant Croconator spam.
- Stage 26-3: Rainbow Bridge Toll - Johnnyleon appears as the boss, supported by Angelic Sleipnir, Rain D. and H. Nah. Trolly Blogger is also spawned often.
- Stage 26-4: Planetarium Love - Loris appears as the boss, with a few Sir Metal Seals and Metal One Horns as the main threats.
- Stage 26-5: Meteor Disco - Gory and Those Guys appear as peons. Koronium appears as the main boss, and is supported by Mr. Puffington and THE SLOTH.
- Stage 26-6: Cats in the Stars - The Relic Doge Base is introduced here, and is supported by many Black Enemies, mainly Razorback and Le'noir.
- This is the first Uncanny Legends sub-chapter to introduce a new enemy before the final stage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.