- For the Invasion stage, see Mount Aku/Invasion.
Mount Aku is the 30th stage of The Aku Realms. It drops an Aku Catfruit when cleared for the first time. After clearing the rest of the Aku Realms' stages, it will be invaded by Lord of Ruin Jagando. In the Japanese Version, this stage takes place on Mt. Fuji.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- 1 Dark Priest Mamon spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Aku Doges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
- 1 Fallen Bear spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 6 Condemned Pengs spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 53.33~56.67 seconds1,600f~1,700f.
- 1 Fallen Bear spawns after 146.67 seconds4,400f.
- When the base reaches 75% HP:
- 6 Aku Doges spawn, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
This level is all about getting lucky with shield piercers. You should have Aku Researcher at this point but Li'l Macho Legs with the Shield Piercing Talent is a great bonus. Since Fallen Bear can one shot Erasers at level 29, you shouldn't bother with expensive meatshields.
Lineup: Catburger, Cat, Crazed Cat, Aku Researcher, Li'l Macho Legs, Can Can Cat, Paris Cat, Crazed Bahamut (or any Uber that has 420+ range) Remaining slots can be used for combos, for example Offshore Accounts.
Battle: At the beginning, start saving up for your ranged nuker. When the Aku Doge comes close, use Aku Researcher and Can Can to get rid of it, while meatshielding them. During that time the Fallen Bear will hopefully get in front of Mamon. That's when you start spamming meatshields, shield breakers and attackers, as well as summoning your nuker. The Macho Legs used in this strategy had the Shield Piercing talent on level 6, but if you get lucky, you won't need it that high or even at all, (It goes without saying that if you don't have the talent, there's no point in using Li'l Macho) since Researcher outranges the Bear and can deal with Mamon too. At some point, the Bear will be knocked back and Mamon will front him. Your Researchers will die and so will your attackers, so you need to get lucky with a shield breaker getting into his range and breaking his shield. After that, Mamon doesn't have much health, so Bahamut will knock him back and the cycle continues. You should kill the boss before the second bear spawns, but if you don't, there's nothing to worry about, as you can repeat the process just like with the first bear. If your Bahamut dies, it's not necessarily game over. You still have Paris cats, use them to chip down the enemies slowly. Shields are main sources of their health - if you destroy them, the enemy itself will follow soon after.
- Technically, Mount Aku is the only English Empire of Cats stage to take place in a fictional location.