Mouseyland (ふくろのねずみランド Fukuro no Nezumirando)is the 36th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend, added in update 5.8.0. This sub-chapter is available up to 4★ difficulty.
This sub-chapter brings out the potential of Zombie mechanics to a great extent. Without much knowledge on countering Zombies, some levels might be a little bit troubling - but overall, they're all still very much manageable when you know how the stage plays out and how to effectively counter these Zombies, even without anti-Zombie units.
- 2★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 120%.
- 3★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 130%.
- 4★ difficulty for this sub-chapter makes no change to enemy strength magnifications and only allows Special Cats and Rare Cats to be deployed.
- Coffin Zoge: A coffin-shaped, Zombie variant of Wall Doge with higher health and slightly higher damage. Unlike most other Zombies, it can't burrow past your cats, but it revives with 100% HP an unlimited number of times.
- Zamelle: A Zombie variant of Camelle. Similar stats to Camelle with no burrows, but can revive with 50% HP an unlimited number of times.
- Miss Haka: A Zombie similar to Lord Gravey and Big Sal. She has similar stats to the former, but burrows infinitely like the latter, making her hard to fight with slow attackers. As a consolation, she has a high amount of knockbacks. While she can be easily bypassed while she burrows, she’ll eventually burrow up to your base if she or the enemy base isn't destroyed beforehand.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|1-36-1||Greeter at the Gates (お出迎え入場門, O Demukae Nyūjō-mon, Welcoming Entrance Gate)||Decent amounts of Coffin Zoges spawn on a timer, along with Nyandam and some Tackeys.|
|1-36-2||Rickety Coaster (無気力コースター, Mukiryoku Kōsutā, Rickety Coaster)||A wave attack-fest, it starts off with constant Pigeon de Sables throughout the battle and includes Elizabeth the LVIth, two Kories, Berserkory, Dober P.D and Two Cans, each spawning when the base reaches a different amount of health.|
|1-36-3||Virtual Nightmare (リアルVR地獄, Riaru VR Jigoku, Real VR Hell)||A stage with Henry and a lot of Zombies as support. Gory Black also makes a periodical appearance alongside a mighty Zang Roo. They spawn on a timer.|
|1-36-4||50 Degrees Hotter (プラス50度の世界, Purasu 50-do no Sekai, World of +50 Degrees)||Zamelle appears for the first time as a boss with a lot of Brollows when you damage the enemy base. Zrocos also appear as minor support.|
|1-36-5||Irresistable Henhouse (誘惑のチキンルーム, Yūwaku no Chikin Rūmu, Irresistible Chicken Room)||Sunfish Jones appears shortly after the level begins alongside some Trolly Bloggers and eventually a Calamary When the 2nd Calamary appears, Boraphim will appear soon after alongside a 3rd Calamary. Once you kill Boraphim, it won't be hard to dispose of the support.|
|1-36-6||The Haunted 1LDK (ボーンデッドアパートメント, Bōn Deddo Apātomento, Bone Dead Apartment)||Starts off with some Zombies and after a short while, Lord Gravey will spawn. After a decent amount of time, Miss Haka spawns as the boss.|
Material Drop Rates
- This sub-chapter's name is a reference to Disneyland.
- The Haunted 1LDK is the only Stories of Legend stage to include event enemies (Ecto Doge, Ecto Snache and Ecto Baa Baa).