Multiversal Studios is the sixth and last stage in Walk of Fame.
- Inumusha is a Zombie enemy, it will revive once at 25% health after 120f.
- It serves as the boss here and will appear after 30 seconds.
- Zoge (from 17 seconds onwards), Croco (67 seconds onwards) and Those Guys (134 seconds onwards) are spawned periodically here.
- A Zory will appear at 67 seconds. Two more at 4 min 27 seconds.
- A Zir Zeal will appear at 134 seconds. Two more at 6 min 40 seconds.
- A Zang Roo will appear at 3.3 minutes. Two more at 8 min 53 seconds.
- The Enemy Base's attack does 25000 damage, which will cause shockwaves if it hits a Cat.
- The shockwaves cover the entire field.
- The shockwave can kill most of your low-level or low HP Cats. Beware.
Lineup: Manic Mohawk, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser, Manic Flying, Macho Legs Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Maglev Cat, Awakened Bahamut, Jamiera/Manic Jamiera, an Uber that is strong against/knock back Zombie (optional, but makes this stage much easier). Crazed versions of Manics works as well, but will be harder depending on their levels
Items: Rich Cat (strongly recommended).
Build up your wallet (if you need to) while stall the peons with meatshields. As the Zoges and Inumusha gets close to your base, spawn Manic Flying, Manic Macho Legs, and Macho Legs periodically to keep them at one place (do not push the enemy line all the way back). Continue to spawn meatshields and the three dealers to kill the Zorys, Zir Zeals, and Zang Roos.
If Inumusha/the Enemy Base's shockwave kills all your cats, Maglev and Jamiera could be used for a quick substitute of meatshields. If Inumusha is being knocked back with no peons in sight, stop spawning cats and let enemies get close again (this way you can avoid the shockwaves).
The main problem is the Zang Roos, especially when two of them spawn (arguably the hardest part of this stage). As it have high health and damage, it can easily destroy your units and result in defeat. Thus, if you have an Anti-Zombie, use it to kill them (could be used as well if Zang Roos, Zir Zeals, and Zorys borrow right in front of your base). After the two Zang Roos, you can safely proceed to knock Inumusha back and kill the base with Awakened Bahamut as only small peons will spawn.
This entire method should take at least 12 minutes.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
Lineup: as many "starting money up" combos as you can fit in 4 or 5 slots, Awakened Bahamut (30), Manic Lion (30), Manic Mohawk, Maglev Cat (36, not mandatory), Octopus Cat (if you can make space for her) and Lion Cat (58).
First, don't do anything. Then send in a Manic Mohawk in at 4500¢ to bait out the Doge Cannon. When the shockwave passes the base, immediately send out Bahamut and Maglev. Maglev needs to be at least level 36 to one-shot the first Zoge. Then send out your Lions. Spam those and Maglev until you destroy the base.
If Maglev has not been obtained yet, wait until around 3200¢ and send out Manic Mohawk to bait out the Doge Cannon. As soon as the shockwave passes the base send out awakened bahamut and spamm both lions. Bahamut will one shot the first Zoge and move towards the base, if you get lucky with Inumusha's knockbacks and bahamut not getting hit so he can survive the second Doge Cannon shockwave you will win.
If you have Octupus, just add her to the spam.
NOTE: There is an amount of luck involved, like Inumusha's knockbacks, Bahamut not getting damaged, and the Doge Cannon making Inumusha miss. But the strategy should only take a little longer than a minute.
Strategy 3 (feat. Sarukani)
At 5000¢ send out one Mohawk or, if you're not using Rich Cat, upgrade Worker Cat once, then send out Mohawk at 4500¢. Wait for the enemy shockwave to pass your base, then send out Mohawk, Eraser, Octopus, Sarukani, dual Lions and one Dragon. Then the rest of the stage is spamming those units except Dragon. Once the boss is in knockback lock, easy win.
- The name of this level is a reference to Universal Studios.
- The name of this level is also a reference to Inumusha's description, saying that he is an "up-and-coming" actor, and that actors work in studios, thus Mutiversal Studios.