- 1 Doge Base spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Inumusha spawns as the boss after 30 seconds900f.
- 5 Zoges spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- Infinite Zoges spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33~50 seconds1,000f~1,500f.
- 5 Zrocos spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 5 Zrocos spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 33.33~50 seconds1,000f~1,500f.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 1 Zory spawns after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Zir Zeal spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 Zang Roos spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 2 Zories spawn after 266.67 seconds8,000f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 2 Zir Zeals spawn after 400 seconds12,000f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
- 2 Zang Roos spawn after 533.33 seconds16,000f, delay 1.67~3.33 seconds50f~100f.
Lineup: Manic Mohawk, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser, Manic Flying/Li'l Flying, Macho Legs Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Maglev Cat, Awakened Bahamut, Jamiera/Manic Jamiera, an Uber that is strong against/knocks back Zombies (optional, but makes this stage much easier).
All units should be at least level 30, but if you can get Li'l Flying and Manic Eraser higher, do that. Manics are not required but help immensely.
Battle Items: Rich Cat (recommended)
Build up your wallet (if you need to) while stall the peons with meatshields. As the Zoges and Inumusha get close to your base, spawn Manic Flying, Manic Macho Legs, and Macho Legs periodically to keep them at one place (do not push the enemy line all the way back). Continue to spawn meatshields and the three dealers to kill the Zorys, Zir Zeals, and Zang Roos.
If Inumusha/the Enemy Base's shockwave kills all your cats, Maglev and Jamiera could be used for a quick substitute of meatshields. If Inumusha is being knocked back with no peons in sight, stop spawning cats and let enemies get close again (this way you can avoid the shockwaves).
The main problem is the Zang Roos, especially when two of them spawn (arguably the hardest part of this stage). As it have high health and damage, it can easily destroy your units and result in defeat. Thus, if you have an Anti-Zombie, use it to kill them (could be used as well if Zang Roos, Zir Zeals, and Zorys burrow right in front of your base). After the two Zang Roos, you can safely proceed to knock Inumusha back and kill the base with Awakened Bahamut as only small peons will spawn.
This entire method should take at least 12 minutes.
|Nurse Wuffa||Req. Manic Flying.|
|Anthony89810||Ft. Octopus Cat, Manic Lion, Fishman.|
- The name of this stage is a reference to Universal Studios.