- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 2~10 seconds60f~300f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~10 seconds60f~300f.
- 5 UltraBaaBaas spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6~12 seconds180f~360f.
- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 450 seconds13,500f, delay 0.07~4 seconds2f~120f.
- 1 Assassin Bear spawns after 450 seconds13,500f.
- Infinite Ms. Signs spawn after 300 seconds9,000f, delay 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Like in Chubby B. Goode, any units that outrange/snipe Camelle can make the stage a lot easier, and this strategy will focus on this.
All units used are level 40, no talents, the strategy should work with lower levels if you have more DPS units.
In the 3 free slots, you could use more strong area attackers like Cyborg Cat or an attack up combo if your Cameraman Cat is underleveled or you don't have better things to use, units that outrange/snipe Camelle like Awakened Mina, Slime Cat, Aphrodite, Super Galaxy Cosmo are very recommended, even more if you don't have Golfer Cat.
At the start of the battle, stall for money, which should be easy if you have all the Cats of the Cosmos Treasures; otherwise you could try sending a Space Marine Cat and Cameraman Cat to kill some UltraBaaBaas. After getting max wallet and money, spam everything but the combo units (if using) and Space Marine Cats (you should have only 1 or 2 of them out, to not kill all the Metal Hippoes and UltraBaaBaas), and you will eventually win.