- At the start of the battle, Squire Rels spawn at 2~10 second intervals.
- After 10 seconds, Those Guys spawn at 2~10 second intervals.
- 5 UltraBaaBaas spawn at 6~12 second intervals.
- On base hit, the boss, Camelle, spawns with:
- 5 Metal Hippoe at 12~24 second intervals.
- 10 Otta-smack-us at 0.7~4 second intervals.
- 5 UltraBaaBaas at 12~24 second intervals.
- 5 Zackie Pengs at 40~56 second intervals.
- 5 Zomboes at 32~48 second intervals.
- 2 Assassin Bears spawn after 7.5 minutes and 1 infinitely respawns at 0.07~4 second intervals.
- Ms. Sign spawns after 5 minutes at 133.3 second intervals.
All units used are level 40, no talents, the strategy should work with lower levels if you have more dps units
In the 3 free slots, you could use more area dps cats like Cyborg Cat or an attack up combo if your Cameraman Cat is underleveled or you don't have better things to use, units that outrange/snipe Camelle like Awakened Mina, Slime Cat, Aphrodite, Super Galaxy Cosmo are very recommended, even more if you don't have Golfer Cat.
I personally recommend an attack up combo and Slime Cat, at level 40 he can take about 10% of Camelle's health.
At the start of the battle stall for money (that should be easy if you have all the Cats of the Cosmos treasures, otherwise you could try sending a Space Marine Cat and Cameraman Cat to kill some UltraBaaBaas). After getting max wallet and money, spam everything but the combo units (if using) and Space Marine Cats (you should have only 1 or 2 of them out, to not kill all the Metal Hippoes and UltraBaaBaas), you will eventually win.