- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 2~10 seconds60f~300f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~10 seconds60f~300f.
- 5 UltraBaaBaas spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6~12 seconds180f~360f.
- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 450 seconds13,500f, delay 0.07~4 seconds2f~120f.
- 1 Assassin Bear spawns after 450 seconds13,500f.
- Infinite Ms. Signs spawn after 300 seconds9,000f, delay 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 5 Zomboes spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 32~48 seconds960f~1,440f.
- 5 Zackie Pengs spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 40~56 seconds1,200f~1,680f.
- 5 UltraBaaBaas spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 12~24 seconds360f~720f.
- 10 Otta-smack-us spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~4 seconds20f~120f.
- 5 Metal Hippoes spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 12~24 seconds360f~720f.
- 1 Camelle spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
All units used are level 40, no talents, the strategy should work with lower levels if you have more DPS units.
In the 3 free slots, you could use more strong area attackers like Cyborg Cat or an attack up combo if your Cameraman Cat is underleveled or you don't have better things to use, units that outrange/snipe Camelle like Awakened Mina, Slime Cat, Aphrodite, Super Galaxy Cosmo are very recommended, even more if you don't have Golfer Cat.
I personally recommend an attack up combo and Slime Cat, at level 40 he can take about 10% of Camelle's health.
At the start of the battle stall for money (that should be easy if you have all the Cats of the Cosmos treasures, otherwise you could try sending a Space Marine Cat and Cameraman Cat to kill some UltraBaaBaas). After getting max wallet and money, spam everything but the combo units (if using) and Space Marine Cats (you should have only 1 or 2 of them out, to not kill all the Metal Hippoes and UltraBaaBaas), you will eventually win.