- Not to be confused with Miyamoku Musashi.
|Cat Unit - 448|
|Legend Rare Cat|
|Musashi Miyamoto||Wargod Miyamoto|
Evolves into Wargod Miyamoto at level 10.
- Resistant to attacks from Black Enemies.
- Insane DPS against Black Enemies.
- High stamina.
- Non-stop attacks.
- Cheap cost and short recharge time for a Legend Rare.
- Multi-hit attack.
- Single-target attacks, somewhat balanced out by multi-hit.
- Mediocre DPS against non-Black for a single-target unit.
- Mediocre range for a Legend Rare.
Musashi Miyamoto, despite his single-target attack, performs extremely well against Black Enemies. With his insane 55,542 DPS against Black Enemies at level 30, he can even shred even tanky enemies like Le'noir in a short matter of time, while being able to tank attacks from Black Enemies so that he doesn't gets killed quickly if they reach to him. Still, use a backup Wargod Vajira with Area Attack to assist him, preferably Shingen or Keiji, or if you don't have any Wargod, back him up with units such as Pizza Cat or Cameraman Cat.
- Normal: A wandering swordsman who has traveled to the realm of carnage to master the Nichirin Blade. Tough vs. / Insane Damage vs. Black.
- Evolved: The blood on his hands transformed the Nichirin into a cursed Getsurin sword. You have no chance. Tough vs. / Insane Damage vs. Black.
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||宮本武蔵||?|
|Evolved Form name||剣神・宮本武蔵||?|
|Normal Form description||異次元の武具「にゃんこ日輪刀」の呪いによって
|Evolved form description||異次元の武具「にゃんこ月輪刀」の呪いの力を使い
- Chapter 1: $2850
- Chapter 2: $4275
- Chapter 3: $5700
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|4880 HP||1198 damage||400||2.2 seconds||10||4 times||9f 0.3 seconds||100.33 - 91.53 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|82,960 HP||20,364 damage||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (10,182, 10,182);|
Deals x5 damage to Black Enemies;
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|82,960 HP||20,364 damage||400||2.2 seconds||10||4 times||9f 0.3 seconds||100.33 - 91.53 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv. 30+9||Single Target||Multi-hit (10,182, 10,182)
Deals x5 damage to Black Enemies; Only takes 1/4 damage from Black Enemies.
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Is very muscular in appearance, is shown levitating and is covered by pieces of armor on the forearms, as well as the calf of the legs, and appears to also be wearing a cloth-mark around his hips. Is equipped with two swords, with a signature legendary crystal in between the handle and the blade. Likewise, both of his swords differ in size, and he is shown to be shaded dark, with a stone-like appearance.
- Evolved Form: Musashi has now evolved, and has taken on a darker tone of his character, and looks to be shrouded in darkness. His largest sword has adapted a different appearance.
- Shares his name with the legendary Miyamoto Musashi (also known as Shinmen Takezō, Miyamoto Bennosukea), Japanese dual swordsman, philosopher, writer and rōnin.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|