- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Zomboe spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 1 Zomboe spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
- 3 Zomboes spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
- 3 Dagshunds spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
The stage plays out how you think it would. Ramen Cat can be used in the beginning to stall the Heavenly Hippoes, and Can Can Cat and Seafarer Cat serve as low-cost damage dealers. Zombie Killers aren't even necessary since you can just spam meatshields and Can Can Cats to win the level.
Let the first Heavenly Hippoe get around 3/5ths of the way to the Cat Base, then start spamming meatshields and attack with two Manic Flying Cats. By the time the second Heavenly Hippoe dies, Dagshund and Zomboe should both be at the Cat Base, creating the perfect opportunity to wipe them out with Awakened Bahamut Cat. Even if he gets killed by a Dagshund, spamming the rest of the bottom row should be more than enough to secure a victory by this point.