- 1 King Wahwah spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 6 Doge Darks spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 2 Shibaliens spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Zoge spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 Scissoroo spawns after 113.33 seconds3,400f.
- 1 Zang Roo spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 3 Otta-smack-us spawn after 153.33 seconds4,600f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 233.33 seconds7,000f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 236.67 seconds7,100f, delay 33.33~60 seconds1,000f~1,800f.
- 2 Zoges spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 240 seconds7,200f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 16.67~26.67 seconds500f~800f.
The main thing to look out for is the support of the Doge and Roo variants. Wahwah's constant knockback and swift multi-hits allow both himself and his peons to easily waltz in to your base. You will need to find a way to keep the king at bay while lasting long enough that the support begins to dry up in which you can whittle down Wahwah without much worry.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
Noting how you will need to focus on 3 traits (Black, Alien, Zombie) as well as the limited unit pool to choose from, the Recommended Ubers section will contain Ubers that have been shown to help against a specific trait. Units that are Strong or do Massive Damage are recommended, as the longer they're at your base, the less room you will have since Wahwah will continuously knock your units back.
Generalist Ubers: Ubers that can either help against more than one trait and/or help against Wahwah.
Ganglion: Anti-Zombie/Alien + Zombie Killer, just watch your money.
Eva Unit-01: Another Anti-Zombie/Alien + Zombie Killer, can be used as a substitute or conjunction with Ganglion.
Mighty Lord Gao: Universal Strong ability against all traited enemies. Take note that he does not have Zombie Killer and can be a cash sink.
Divine Kai: Divine Kai's knockback immunity, massive HP and damage, and point-blank range allows her to nearly carry the stage, being able to solo Wahwah without his support. Since the Roos are only singular, she can also be used to get a quick kill on them.