N₂+3H₂→2NH₃ is the final stage in Summer Lesson.
- The stage begins with a St. Pigge the 2nd, followed by three Pigges.
- After 40 seconds, an Owlbrow spawns, with another one spawning 10~13.3 seconds later.
- After 100 seconds, Pigge starts spawning in 30~50-second intervals.
- When the enemy base is attacked, Doge Dark, Teacher A., Shadow Boxer K and Gory Junior emerge.
- Doge Dark continues to spawn in 6.7~13.3-second intervals, while Gory Junior spawns in 16.7~23.3-second intervals. In total, there are 17 Doge Darks and 6 Gory Juniors.
- After 20 seconds, another Teacher A. is spawned, and after 30 seconds, another Shadow Boxer K spawns.
Lineup : macho cat (20), Wall cat (20), samba cat (20), Paris catk (30), C. Bahamut cat (20), damaging ubers (isnt' nessecary, but will help)
Powerups : CPU (might help, but not realy needed)
Upgrade your worker cat to lvl 3-4 while waiting for the pigge to go near your base. Once it comes to your base, spam your meatshields while waiting for money. Once the owl Row comes. Start spamming paris. And by killing the you will get the money to spawn bahamut. Keep spamming meatshields and paris. Once you hit the base, the rush of enemy will appear, and hopefully your bahamut gets a lock shot and wipe the shadow boxer K, as it is very dangerous. The peons will then give you money, which you can use to upgrade your wallet/send out ubers. Once you have max money, turn on CPU, or if you don't bring one, keep spamming paris and the meatshields. Your paris cats will chip away the health of teacher A, and you will get 3 lucky tickets.
Recommendations : crazed whale, as it will chip the teacher A's health quicker.
Some anti-black units if you are having trouble with the shadow boxer K. Ramen/artist cat, a good meatshield Dragon/Crazed dragon cat. They will help a lot for chipping away the health of the enemies. .
If you have True forms, definitely use them, they will greatly help.