Nasi-Go-Round (ナシゴ・レン Nashigo Ren, Nasigo-Reng) is the 34th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, and the 83rd sub-chapter overall. It was added in Version 10.4 and is currently only available in 1♛ difficulty. Most stages here rely on a combination of few, powerful enemies, rather than spam.
This sub-chapter is a little harder than the previous one. Kuala Lum-Pool will probably be the hardest for most players, but Khao Man Guys may end up being the hardest without Master Uril or an Uber Rare Cat that can effectively stall the three Relic Bun-Buns.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Mr. Mer: A tough Traitless enemy with a 100% chance to create Lv.3 Mini-Waves. Similar to Kory or Dober P.D, but with more range and less pushing power.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|2-34-1||Angkor S.W.A.T. (アンコールS.W.A.T, Ankōru S.W.A.T, Angkor S.W.A.T)||Big Sal appears after a few seconds and slowly approaches the Cat Base while periodically-spawning Mr. Puffingtons and the Surge Base try to stop your advance.|
|2-34-2||Tropical Garden (熱帯チョコバナナ園, Nettai Chokobanana-en, Tropical Choco Banana Garden)||A lone Doge Base. Once it is attacked, Razorback spawns with an Othom.|
|2-34-3||Kuala Lum-Pool (クアラルン池, Kuararun-chi, Kuala Lum-Pool)||Sir Rels appear as peons instantly, with Raynard appearing after a few seconds. Once the base is hit, Camelle spawns as the boss with another Raynard. Three more Raynards come out on a timer afterwards.|
|2-34-4||Poison on Rice (ポイズンチキンライス, Poizunchikinraisu, Poison Chicken Rice)||A fight against a 200% Oldhorn, with some Gobbles that spawn after some time and will respawn periodically. Eventually, two more Gobbles appear at the same time if you take too long.|
|2-34-5||Khao Man Guys (燃えるカオマンガイ, Moeru Kaomangai, Burning Khao Man Gai)||Mooths infinitely spawn, with a Relic Bun-Bun spawning after a few seconds. There are two more Relic Bun-Buns which appear on a timer.|
|2-34-6||Fish-Legged Beauty (足魅惑のマーメイド, Ashi Miwaku no Māmeido, Tempting Fish-Legged Mermaid)||The titular "beauty", Mr. Mer, spawns immediately and is soon supported by Spacefish Jones and Cala Maria. Doge Darks spawn as peons.|
Material Drop Rates
- Nasi-Go-Round is a portmanteau of nasi goreng, an Indonesian fried rice dish, and merry-go-round, a common amusement ride.
- Except for Poison on Rice, each of these stages' names references a different part of Southeast Asian culture:
- Angkor S.W.A.T. is a pun on Angkor Wat, a temple complex in Cambodia.
- Tropical Garden's Japanese name, Tropical Choco Banana Garden, refers to chocolate-covered bananas, a popular snack in Southeast Asia.
- Kuala Lum-Pool is a pun on Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia.
- Khao Man Guys is a pun on khao man gai, a Thai chicken street food dish.
- Fish-Legged Beauty refers to the famous merlion statues of Singapore, though its Japanese name can also be seen as a reference to the song "HOT LIMIT" by T.M. Revolution.