|Cat Unit # 131|
|Super Rare Cat|
Evolves into Miss NENEKO at level 10.
- Very cheap.
- Can do Critical Hits (15% Chance).
- Fine health.
- Moderate attack rate and animation.
- Single target attack.
- Long recharge time.
- Slow movement speed.
Neneko can be used in much the same way as Moneko, though she is only half as strong as her more confident sister. She makes up for her relative weakness with range, however; roughly twice as high as Moneko’s, it allows Neneko to outrange every Metal enemy in the game except few that are event exclusive. Naturally, this means that she can keep a greater distance from non-Metal enemies as well.
Combined with Moneko, she forms the Sister Act cat combo, improving the attack power of all units by 10%. While it is only 2/3rds as powerful as the more popular and easy to acquire Cool Japan combo, it requires half as many units, and said units are generally more useful. This means eight to ten effective units instead of six effective units and the Cool Japan combo members, and makes the combo safe to bring in any stage that doesn’t require a very specialized set of units.
Another good general use cat combo to pair with Sister Act is Duet (Moneko + Rocker Cat), which increases the Worker Cat’s starting level by one. As Rocker Cat is a strong and versatila unit, they won’t detract from the party in most situations. With the Rich Cat power up active, this cat combo becomes useless, though Rocker Cat may still be better off kept in the party depending on the stage.
Cat Unit # 131
|Super Rare Cat|
|A kid sister type who dreams of stardom. If only she had the guts to actually sing! Admires Moneko. (Might perform Critical Attacks)|
|Made to perform despite her stage fright. Still wants to sing but her voice won't come out onstage. (Might perform Critical Attacks)|
Cat Unit # 131
|Super Rare Cat|
ねねこ (neneko, NENEKO)
|Neneko dreams of being an idol, but she has no courage to sing. She's afraid to sing in front of people. (May land critical hit)|
スターねねこ (sutaa neneko, Star NENEKO)
|She was a star even though she couldn't sing. She still can't sing in front of people. (May land critical hit)|
- Chapter 1: 99¢
- Chapter 2: 148¢
- Chapter 3: 198¢
|Total XP Cost||9,650,975|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|500 HP||100 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||1700 damage||Single target||15% chance for Critical damage.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15300 HP||2550 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Single target||15% chance for Critical damage.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Neneko's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks very similar to Moneko. She is standing on a crate held up by a Cat and she looks extremely shy. She has short hair, sparkling eyes, fluffy cat ears and she is wearing a short dress.
- Evolved Form: Looks a bit older. She is now standing on a stage that is held up by two Cats and she still looks extremely shy/shocked. She has short hair, fluffy cat ears, gloves, headphones, tights, wearing a longer dress, a bow on her styled hair.
Neneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Magic (魔法 Mahō)|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Practice Singing (歌の練習)|
Description: ソロライブツアーによるファン獲得のため、ねねこファンクラブに連れられてメフテルハーネにやってきたアイドルの少女。 もねこの妹だが、生来の性格からステージで堂々と歌うことができず、マイナーアイドルに留まっている。
- When Neneko dies, her ghost is different from the normal ghost. Likewise, Neneko, Moneko, and the gudetama variants (From the collaboration of battle cats and gudetama), are the only non-Legendary units with a different ghost.
- She also appears as an unlockable character in the second collaboration event with Merc Storia.
- The Cat that carries her on its Normal Form was covered by a "Milk" bottle carrier, while on Moneko it's "Beer".
- She has the 2nd most variations of any cat, Cat having the most.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found