|Cat Unit # 131|
Evolves into Miss NENEKO at level 10.
- Moderate attack rate and animation
- 15% chance to do a Critical Hit
- Very cheap
- Slow movement speed
- Single target attack
- Long recharge time
- Low health
- Low attack
Neneko can be used in much the same way as Moneko, though she is only half as strong as her more confident sister. She makes up for her relative weakness with range, however; roughly twice as high as Moneko’s, it allows Neneko to outrange every Metal enemy in the game except the few event exclusives. Naturally, this means that she can keep a greater distance from non-Metal enemies as well.
Combined with Moneko, she forms the Sister Act Cat Combo, increasing the attack power of all units by 10%. While it is only 2/3rds as powerful as Cool Japan, it requires half as many units. This makes the combo safe to bring in any stage that doesn’t require a very specialized set of units; or stages that are time-restricted and do not provide money, such as the Ranking Dojos of the CatClaw Dojo. Similarly, Brave Cutter can be just as helpful within different contexts. Sister Act and Brave Cutter together take up the same number of slots as Cool Japan while providing a greater total boost to attack, boosting the attack of all units by 20% instead of the 15% of Cool Japan.
|Sister Act||[Special] Moneko
[Super Rare] Neneko
|Unit Attack Up (Sm)|
|Cat Unit # 131||Super Rare Cat|
|A kid sister type who dreams of stardom. If only she had the guts to actually sing! Admires Moneko. (Might perform Critical Attacks)|
|Made to perform despite her stage fright. Still wants to sing but her voice won't come out onstage. (Might perform Critical Attacks)|
|Cat Unit # 131||Super Rare Cat|
|Neneko dreams of being an idol, but she has no courage to sing. She's afraid to sing in front of people. (May land critical hit)|
スターねねこ (Sutā Neneko, Star NENEKO)
|She was a star even though she couldn't sing. She still can't sing in front of people. (May land critical hit)|
- Chapter 1: 99¢
- Chapter 2: 148¢
- Chapter 3: 198¢
|Total XP Cost||9,650,975|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|500 HP||100 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||1700 damage||Single target||Might perform Critical attacks (15%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|15300 HP||2550 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Single target||Might perform Critical attacks (15%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Neneko's stats.
- Normal Form: Looks very similar to Moneko. She is standing on a crate held up by a Cat and she looks extremely shy. She has short hair, sparkling eyes, fluffy cat ears and is wearing a short dress.
- Evolved Form: She is now standing on a stage that is held up by two Cats and she still looks extremely shy or shocked. She has short hair, fluffy cat ears, gloves, headphones, tights, and is wearing a longer dress, combined with a bow in her styled hair to create the look of a superstar. She is also slightly taller than before, but still retains a young appearance.
Neneko appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Magic (魔法 Mahō)|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Practice Singing (歌の練習)|
Description: ソロライブツアーによるファン獲得のため、ねねこファンクラブに連れられてメフテルハーネにやってきたアイドルの少女。 もねこの妹だが、生来の性格からステージで堂々と歌うことができず、マイナーアイドルに留まっている。
- She also appears as an unlockable character in the second collaboration event with Merc Storia.
- The Cat that carries her on its Normal Form was covered by a "Milk" bottle carrier, while on Moneko it's "Beer".
- She has the 2nd most variations of any cat, Cat having the most.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|