Neo-Necropolis (デスメガシティ Translated: Mega-Necropolis) is the 7th sub-chapter in Uncanny Legends, added in 7.4.
Overall quite easy for an Uncanny Legends subchapter, the first stage can be an exception without anti-starred alien treasures, while the last stage may be problematic too without LD units.
This subchapter introduces one new enemy:
- M. Ost: A Relic variant of R. Ost. It has more range, attack and health, but he is still easier to defeat than R. Ost due to having twice the knockbacks and lacking Criticals. He also has 100% knockback and slow abilities, which end up backfiring by saving your damage dealers from annihilation. Overall, menacing on paper, but not very effective in practice.
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 7-1: Midnight Lycopene - Several Le'Solars that spawn over time are the main threats, backed up by Metal Doges, UltraBaaBaas, Star Pengs, General GreGories and a Super Metal Hippoe.
- Stage 7-2: Metroasis - Snache, Those Guys, Jackie Peng and Celeboodle protect the main threats, Master A., Professor A. And Project A.
- Stage 7-3: Paper Skyscraper - Lowkey serves as the boss, with various Zombies, Relic Doges and infrequent B.B.Bunnies as support.
- Stage 7-4: Rogue's Twilight - Doge, Snache, Jackie Peng, Pigge and Celeboodle spawn at a mild rate. The boss fight includes an Othom, three Mooths, two Lorises and several Sir Rels.
- Stage 7-5: Concrete Ocean - Two Kang Roos spawn at the beginning, and Otta-smack-u spawns at a slow rate throughout the battle. Attacking the enemy base releases four Otta-smack-us, two Dark Otters, a Capy and a Shadow Boxer K, all of which continue to spawn.
- Stage 7-6: Unmanned Station - M. Ost makes his debut as the boss, supported by multiple Elder Sloths, Shibalien Elites and Relic Doges.