Nepal is the twelfth stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 1 Aku Gory spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 5 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 1~6 seconds30f~180f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 3 Wall Doges spawn, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- Infinite Aku Doges spawn, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- Infinite Condemned Pengs spawn, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 3 Aku Gories spawn, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 1 Master A. spawns as the boss.
This stage is optimized for level 12 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for earlier stages to become available and clearing those first.
Due to the infinite Pengs, attempting to clear this stage very early on (level 2-4 cats) is not recommended without the use of Surge Immune Ubers.
This strategy works with cat levels restricted to at least 9 as-is and 7 with true forms (including Bahamut or not).
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Cat, Crazed Tank, other 75¢ meatshield (if Gold Cat, remember to offset his spawn from Mohawk's), Crazed Sexy Legs, Crazed Dragon Cat, Drama Cats (or Ring Girl Cat if not owned), Bahamut Cat. Using the last slots for an Attack Up, Defence Up or Base Health Up combo is recommended.
Battle: Start by upgrading the worker once and letting the first Cerberus Kids hit your base. Next, summon Bahamut so it hits Aku Gory as soon as possible (everything is done the same way if Bahamut is in True Form). Immediately after Aku Gory takes a knockback, spam all meatshields and summon Crazed Legs, then the other attackers when you have money. If all goes right, your base should not be reached again and your army will advance, while you upgrade the worker again. Once the enemy army comes out from the base, all you need to hope for is for Bahamut to hit Aku Gory at least once. After that, spam everything except Crazed Dragon, who should be summoned when money is around 7000 or more only, and let your army overwhelm the enemies, slowly. Once all three Aku Gories are dead, prioritize Crazed Dragon and no longer save up for Bahamut.