|Cat Unit # 35|
|Super Rare Cat|
Evolves into Hacker Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Cyberpunk Cat at level 30 using Catfruit and XP.
+ Can slow non-Metal enemies [True]
- Very long standing range.
- Slow movement speed allows him to stick behind the front lines.
- Can hit a bit below his standing range.
- Evolved and True Forms have Area Attack.
- Slow deployment rate.
- Quite expensive for a Super Rare. (Talent upgrade makes cost more manageable)
- Low health, and only one knockback.
- Low DPS for his cost, even in True Form.
- Huge blind spot.
- First form has single-target attacks.
Class Sniper >> Crowd-ControllerSee here to know how to classify Units.The classification does not represent Units in their niches.
- Even though he has a long recharge time, he can be stacked to deliver high DPS from long distances in the long run.
- Mainly use this unit for sapping a boss' health slowly or clearing small peons (such as Those Guys or Doges). Hs uber range allows him to be used as a support to deal with very long-ranged enemies, such as Master A.
- There is a kind of cheesing strategy available with this Cat. You can set its range to hit the enemy castle, and little by little the enemy castle will decrease in health. That way you can clear long-run stages without having to kill the boss. This can be done on Absolute Defence and Pitfall Zone.
- Use him in tandem with Bahamut due to his excellent range.
- Remember that all forms of this unit have minimum ranges. They will be unable to save themselves from close-up attackers. Protect them well to avoid this issue.
- Due to their long range, it is possible to stack them by stalling a weak peon and quickly destroy the base.
- Cyberpunk Cat is particularly useful in Uncanny Legends, where he can slow Relic Enemies from a distance.
Cat Unit # 35
Super Rare CatNerd Cat EN Description Completely fearless... until leaving his basement.
Net denizen who is famous for flaming.
Uber Long Distance attack specialist.Hacker Cat
EN Description Famous for making Big Red Buttons.
Graduate from an elite tech university.
Uber Long Distance attack specialist.Cyberpunk Cat
EN Description Having mastered virtual space, he's moved on
to losing his shirt in the cryptocurrency market.
Long-range area attacks slow non-Metal.
Cat Unit # 35
Super Rare Catオタネコ (Otaneko, Cat Otaku) JP Script 家の中なら誰にも負ける気がしない
EN Translation If it's in the house, can't be defeated by anyone.
The man who creates a storm in the net world.
A super-long-distance attack is possible.ネコハッカー (Neko Hakkā, Hacker Cat)
JP Script ボタンひとつで全てを動かす
EN Translation Moves everything by one button.
High tech cat from the elitist university.
Quite long-distance area attack is possible.ネコスーパーハッカー (Neko Sūpāhakkā, Super Hacker Cat)
JP Script 指すら触れずに全てを動かす天才ハッカー
EN Translation Genius hacker that moves everything without touching it
The other day, I lost a lot in virtual currency trading Momentarily slows down movements other than metal enemies (far range attack)
- Chapter 1: 2500¢
- Chapter 2: 3750¢
- Chapter 3: 5000¢
Level XP Level XP Level XP Level 0-1 0 Level 10-11 12500 Level 20-21 18750 Level 1-2 8200 Level 11-12 16400 Level 21-22 24600 Level 2-3 12400 Level 12-13 24800 Level 22-23 37200 Level 3-4 17800 Level 13-14 35600 Level 23-24 53400 Level 4-5 24800 Level 14-15 49600 Level 24-25 74400 Level 5-6 42400 Level 15-16 84800 Level 25-26 127200 Level 6-7 64500 Level 16-17 129000 Level 26-27 193500 Level 7-8 93000 Level 17-18 186000 Level 27-28 279000 Level 8-9 148000 Level 18-19 296000 Level 28-29 444000 Level 9-10 298000 Level 19-20 596000 Level 29-30 894000 Level 1-10 709100 Level 11-20 1430700 Level 21-30 2146050
Total cost for upgrading from 1-30 = 4,285,850
Nerd Cat Health Attack Power Attack Range Time between attacks Movement Speed Knockback Attack animation Recharging Time 200 HP 300 damage 1,200 8.03 seconds 4 1 time 72f 2.4 seconds 167 - 158.2 seconds Health (Lv.30) Attack Power (Lv.30) Attack Type Special Ability 3,400 HP 5,100 damage Single Target Long Distance (Effective range: 1100~1500) Hacker Cat Health (Lv.30) Attack Power (Lv.30) Attack Range Time between attacks Movement Speed Knockback Attack animation Recharging Time 3,400 HP 5,100 damage 1,200 8.03 seconds 4 1 time 72f 2.4 seconds 167 - 158.2 seconds Attack Type Special Ability Area Attack Long Distance (Effective range: 800~1200) Cyberpunk Cat Health (Lv.30) Attack Power (Lv.30) Attack Range Time between attacks Movement Speed Knockback Attack animation Recharging Time 3,400 HP 7,650 damage 1,200 8.03 seconds 4 1 time 72f 2.4 seconds 167 - 158.2 seconds Lv.MAX Attack Type Special Ability Lv.50+70 Area Attack Slows the movement of non-Metal enemies for 60f 2 seconds. (100%)
Long Distance (Effective range: 800~1200)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Nerd Cat's stats.
- Slow: Upgrades slow duration by 6f .2 seconds per level up to 60f 2 seconds (Total Cost: 125 NP)
- Survives: Adds 28% chance to survive lethal strikes, increases 8% per level up to 100% (Total Cost: 165 NP)
- Barrier Breaker: Adds 15% chance to break barriers, increases 5% per level up to 60% (Total Cost: 165 NP)
- Attack Buff: Upgrades attack power by 2% per level up to 20% (Total Cost: 125 NP)
- Cost Down: Reduces cost by $50/75/100 per level up to $500/750/1000 (Total Cost: 125 NP)
- Normal Form: A cat with nerdy x-ray-like glasses. Holds a laptop with many similarities to the Apple Mac.
- Evolved Form: A cat on an advanced-looking computer chair with wheels. Now has shades instead of glasses. The chair makes him appear taller. The cat army icon on the computer turns white when he attacks.
- True Form: A cat wearing a visor inside a cat-shaped capsule floating in the air. Attacks by firing a laser. The capsule's HUD glows when he attacks.
- Nerd Cat was given the "Long Distance" ability in BCEN 3.6.0, along with a buff in attack power and attack rate (doubles the values). Before the update, he would hit the enemy closest to him, alternating between increasing and decreasing its range.
- Before BCEN ver. 3.0, Nerd Cat's description was: "Said to be unstoppable... if in his room. Net denizen who is famous for flaming. Uber long distance attacker.".
- Nerd Cat, when able to hit behind his target, has the highest range of any cat in the game.
- Unlike most cats, his evolved form is different from its normal form, trading in 300 range for an Area Attack.
Related to Cat Units Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents