Never Give Up! is the eighth and last stage in Love is Sickness.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~4 seconds2f~120f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Samurai Doggies spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 6 seconds180f.
- 3 Samurai Doggies spawn after 5.33 seconds160f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 One Horns spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- When the base reaches 80% HP:
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- When the base reaches 70% HP:
- 1 Samurai Doggy spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
The enemy limit is 3, and the enemies are mostly Red. Stacking Eraser Cat, Captain Cat and Brah Cats is all you need to complete this stage. The trick is to knockback the enemies without killing them, slowly destroying the enemy base and you won't have to deal with Bore and THE SLOTH. Sushi Cat is almost needed if you want to beat the Bore and Samurai Doggy stack so Sushi Cat can tank while you stack Long Distance attackers to have an easier time of beating the stage.