Never Give Up! is the eighth and final stage in Love is Sickness.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~4 seconds2f~120f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Samurai Doggies (150%) spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 6 seconds180f.
- 3 Samurai Doggies (100%) spawn after 5.33 seconds160f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 One Horns spawn after 0.67 seconds20f, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- When the base reaches 80% HP:
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns.
- When the base reaches 70% HP:
- 1 Samurai Doggy (350%) spawns as the boss.
The enemy limit is 3, and the enemies are mostly Red enemies. Stacking Eraser Cats, Captain Cats and Brah Cats is all you need to complete this stage. The trick is to Knockback the enemies without killing them, slowly destroying the base and you won't have to deal with Bore and THE SLOTH. Sushi Cat is almost needed if you want to deal with Bore and the Samurai Doggy stack. Sushi Cat can tank the enemies while you stack Long Distance attackers to have an easier time beating the stage.