Neverending Cat Story (千里の道 Senri no michi, Lit. Journey of a thousand miles) is the 11th sub-chapter in the Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★ ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
Although the game rates Neverending Cat Story's stages as Expert-difficulty, these are some of the easiest Expert stages in the game. All of the stages in this subchapter are just buffed copies of Passion Land stages. The enemies strength magnification is doubled, though this is not even a problem in the slightest. You will have enough cats to beat this subchapter quickly.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages.
- Stage 11-1: Potential Road - A 200% Metal Hippoe spawns at the beginning of the level.
- Stage 11-2: Gloomy Tree - Gory appears as the main threat while being supported by a steady stream of peons.
- Stage 11-3: A Song in the Wind - When the enemy base is attacked, several Doge Darks will appear to support the boss: Mooth .
- Stage 11-4: Philosophy Road - St. Pigge The 2nd acts as the boss while being supported by Baa Baa and Metal Hippoe.
- Stage 11-5: Frontier Bell - A slightly-magnified Sir Seal will appear at the start to stall the player.
- Stage 11-6: River of Tears - Multiple buffed Kang Roos will appear to attack the player when the enemy base is damaged.
- Stage 11-7: Shining Road - Several magnified Doge Darks will rush the player when the enemy base is attacked.
- Stage 11-8: The Trial Deep - A 200% Master A. appears as the boss while being constantly supported by a steady stream of peons. This is a very easy level overall.
- Neverending Cat Story is the first sub-chapter that does not introduce any new enemies.
- The name of the sub-chapter may be a reference to the Book/Movie The Neverending Story.