- 1 Cruel Angel Clionel spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 5 Angelic Gories spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 4 Angelic Gories spawn after 136.67 seconds4,100f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 206.67 seconds6,200f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 333.33 seconds10,000f.
- 1 Angel Fanboy spawns after 400 seconds12,000f.
Due to the major restriction in this stage, stackable units, such as Cyborg Cat, Cameraman Cat and Ultra Souls can no longer be used effectively.
Fast Units such as Maglev Cat and Awakened Bahamut can do chip damage to Clionel, although the Sleipnirs may prevent further damage.
Ushiwakamaru, if one is lucky enough to have it, absolutely crushes this stage, tanking hits from Sleipnir and Clionel and destroying them with Insane damage.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
Ramen must have very high level (50+16 in this case) and/or defense talent. Attack talent and KB resistance are also helpful.
Start by summoning Bullet Train and follow with Cutter and Green Shell; the first 2 should keep hitting Clionel from short range while Green Shell stops a horde of bloggers. As soon as A. Bahamut is available, summon him while Clionel is waiting between attacks, this way he'll miss Bahamut. Next step is to use the breakerblast cannon to clear the bloggers and get Sleipnir behind the base. Your fifth cat should be another Bullet train.
If all is done correctly, Clionel should have taken a lot of damage by the time Angelic Gory arrives, and Bahamut should have enough strength to at least hit the ape once. Once Gory reaches your base, kill him with Ramen and Bullet, then let Ramen and Green Shell stall the 2 Sleepnirs while you wait for the next horde of peons, as seen in the picture. Supercats can be used to help clear a path for Green Shell here; in other instances you can also use him for the same purpose.
Defeat this wave with A. Bahamut close to the Cat Base and away from Clionel, then use Green shell and the cannon to push back the Sleipnirs and keep them close to Clionel while Bullet and Bahamut kill both; due to the many hits Bahamut should reposition himself often and hopefully not die to Clionel. Once this is done you can finish off the boss with Ramen and whatever you have available.
After this, Clionel should die and you can win, just make sure not to lose afterwards! Stay on your toes and use four Ramens and an attacker at any point to killl them; even Quizmaster could help here.
|Nurse Wuffa||Ft. Masked Yulala and Awakened Ururun|