- 1 Cruel Angel Clionel spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 5 Angelic Gories spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 4 Angelic Gories spawn after 136.67 seconds4,100f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 206.67 seconds6,200f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 333.33 seconds10,000f.
- 1 Angel Fanboy spawns after 400 seconds12,000f.
The main difficulty of this stage comes from the peons knocking cats into Cruel Angel Clionel's range, therefore a typical strategy would involve using fast units like Awakened Bahamut to deal as much damage to her as possible before more peons can spawn. A level 30+ Artist Cat (ideally with True Form and Talents) is recommended to have, as well as Ultra Souls units. Ushiwakamaru can even solo this stage if spammed with the help of Research Combos.
Cat's Gift can be helpful, as it can intercept Clionel's blindspot and freeze Clionel, allowing for better timing of your other units. Despite this, it is only a 30% activation chance, and thus is unreliable; although harder to obtain, a fully Speed-Up Talented Juliet Cat will provide better support, having a full second longer freeze and a 10% higher chance of Freeze activation. Talented Sanzo Cat can be helpful against the Angelic Gories in this stage, provided you lure.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
- Kalisa: Rips Angels to shreds and can fit inside Cruel Angel Clionel's blindspot. Beware that Sleipnir will either knock her back into Clionel's effective range or stunlock her to death.
- Guardian Gamereon or Thunder God Zeus: Both can tank an ungodly amount of punishment and can help clear out the Angelic Gories and Trolly Bloggers. They can help give you breathing room and even dish out some damage on their own, but be careful of knockback from the Sleipnir and Bloggers.
- Kasa Jizo: Fast, spammable and damaging. He can easily control the Angelic Gories back and shoot down Clionel if he makes it in the blindspot.
- The One-Hit Wonders: Immunity to slow and great both offensive and defensive capabilities, as well as range, make them ideal to deal with the Sleipnirs.
- Sanada Yukimura: Yukimura can act as a second Awakened Bahamut and assist with rushing down Sleipnir and Clionel.
- Ushiwakamaru: Near perfect counter, his stats allow him to overpower the stram of enemies if spammed at a high enough level. Even if that isn't the case, he can still easily hit Sleipnir and severely damage the Gories whenever summoned.
- Juvens: Excellent health combined with dodge allows him to stand his ground, even dodging Sleipnir's pushing attacks often. Offers top level protection while delivering massive DPS and having a quick enough recharge.
Lineup: Unit Defense Up Combos to increase unit health, Artist Cat/Ramen Cat (30+6 or above recommended, unless in True Form), Lion Cat, Macho Leg Cat (both 20+40), Crazed Giraffe Cat (20), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30).
Battle: Start off by spawning a Crazed Giraffe as soon as you can. (If your timing is even a second off, he can die.) Then upgrade your Worker Cat to 2, and spawn Lion.Make sure to upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5. Don't spawn anything for a while. Wait for the first Angelic Gory to get close to the Cat Base. Then spawn Artist and the other three attackers, as well as A. Bahamut.
Don't let Bahamut die early. He can take out the Angelic Gories and the first Angelic Sleipnir. After the first Sleipnir is knocked back, use the Cat Cannon to stop Clionel's attack. Then kill Sleipnir and proceed to Cruel Angel Clionel. If you do it perfectly, Cruel Angel Clionel should be knocked back twice, and Sleipnir 2 should be knocked back once.
Start by not doing anything until you can spawn a second Awakened Bahamut. Just stall them. Let the Angel Gories get close to your base, and save the cat cannon. Use A. Bahamut 2 to take out the Angelic Gories and finish the second Sleipnir. Spam the attackers, and you should eventually bring down the Cruel Angel Clionel. More Sleipnir will spawn with more groups of Angelic Gory. Awakened Bahamut can take care of them and finish off the level. Congratulations! You may have just won Catway.
Beginning: Once the battle starts, spawn a Manic Lion Cat, then another when you can and get your worker level up to 6. When a Trolly Blogger reaches the 1/4 mark, send in Manic Macho Legs. He should force the Angelic Slepnir to attack it, which will help later. When the Angelic Gory kills your Legs and nearly reaches your base, in quick succession send in Awakened Bahamut, Manic Lion Cat and Ramen. Continue spamming Ramen and Manic Lion. Angelic Slepnir SHOULD be knocked back now. Use the Cat Cannon to interrupt the boss' attack sequence. Spam Ramen, Manic Lion and Fishman, as well as Hyper Mr. if you have him talented. You will want Clionel to be knocked back three times.
Second Slepnir Phase: If Awakened Bahamut is still alive, he may able to knock back the Slepnir once during his life. He could knock back some of the Angelic Gories, though this is not mandatory. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT USE THE CAT CANNON AT THIS POINT. Continue spamming Ramen, but stop spawning the previous cats you have been spawning. Send in Manic Flying every 2 or 3 Ramen Cats, as well as an occasional Manic Macho Legs. When Awakened Bahamut is back, wait until the boss completes his attack, then send him in. He should be able to kill the remaining Gories. When the boss is about to attack, use the Cat Cannon to interrupt. At this point, it does not matter if Awakened Bahamut dies. Spam your Lions, Fishman, and Hyper Mr. to get rid of the Slepnir, and rush the boss to its death. If you do not kill it when the three Angelic Gories come in, you may as well call it a loss.
Ending: Continue spamming Ramen and Manic Flying Cat to kill the remaining Gories. The 3rd Slepnir can be handled by Awakened Bahamut, though timing is necessary as the Gories can still be alive. He can also be used to get rid of the Gories. If he dies, Ramen can still kill the Slepnirs while Manic Flying can get rid of Gories if they still spawn. Rush the base and win!
Note: If you don't have Michelangelo, put A. Bahamut in your first row and ramen in the second for more convientient deployment, and use the 4 first row slots for some combos, especially a resistant combo.
Second Row: Crazed Gross Cat / Manic Macho Legs (30 / 20), Fishman Cat (30) , Manic Lion Cat (20), A. Bahamut (30), and one reliable AoE attacker that can get into the pocket of the boss. Some options include Cyborg Cat, Crazed Bird Cat, or Ubers such as Kasa Jizo (very useful). Don't use cats with slow movement speed such as Pizza Cat, Cameraman Cat or Drama Cats as it is or is almost impossible for them to get into the pocket of the boss.
Use the Regular Cat Cannon.
Opening: Like the other strategies in this forum, start by sending out a manic lion as soon as you can, leveling up, and sending out another. This timing allows for both manic lions to enter the blind spot of the boss, to keep in near the enemy base while dealing some minor damage, and eliminating the early Trolly Bloggers. Continue leveling up during this time, and save your Cat Cannon. When the Sleipnir spawns, the lions will die shortly after. When the leading Trolly Blogger reaches 1/4 - 1/3 from the enemy base, send out a Crazed Gross. It will eliminate a dozen or so trolly bloggers and stall the Sleipnir long enough for the first Angelic Gory to spawn. Let it kill the Gross, for it has done its job.
Midgame: Let the Gory approach the base, and when it gets close enough, send out a Ramen, Manic Lion, and A. Bahamut. Continue spamming Ramens and Manic Lions to chip away at the Sleipnir. Meanwhile, focus on the approaching boss and use your Cat Cannon to interrupt its attack, the later in its animation the better. Depending on your luck with the Trolly Blogger knockbacks, your A. Bahamut should be alive and attacking the boss at this point. If not, it's ok, but it lowers your chances of success as this is the point where you deal more than 75% of your damage to the boss, or even kill it! Don't be discouraged if your bahamut died, it's just bad luck, the Trolly Bloggers are some of the most annoying peons in the game, and add that extra bit of misfortune. Regardless of your Bahamut's state, continue spamming ramens, lions, and now fishmen and your attacker, being somewhat consciense of your money and timing so your damage dealers don't die from the bosses attacks. Your goal is to knock back the boss at the very least twice (it has four total knockbacks, the fourth being its death).
Endgame: When your bahamut recharges, take note of where the next Sleipnir is situated, so that if you were to spawn your Bahamut, it would be able to safely enter the pocket. If not, have faith in your attackers to at least knock it back once. When it is safe for your bahamut, send him, and use your cat cannon to ensure he doesn't get hit by a boss attack. If all had gone smooth enough in the midgame, it should only take a few hits from bahamut to kill the boss. From there it should hopefully be smooth sailing: finish off any remaining enemies and take out the base!
Congratulations, you should have just received Catway!
|Lucas IV||No gacha or items|
|Lucas IV||Low level units|
- First appearance: March 4th, 2016 (11:00) to March 7th, 2016 (16:00)
- The 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd days of any month
- First appearance: April 1st, 2016 (11:00) to April 4th, 2016 (11:00)
- June 11th, 2016 (11:00) to June 13th, 2016 (11:00)
- The 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd of every month
- Prior to April 2017 (February 2018 in the English Version), this stage had no known schedule.
- The Japanese name "ネコ補完計画"(Cat Instrumentality Project) is a reference to the Evangelion's "人類補完計画"(Human Instrumentality Project).