No Plan A is an Advent Stage that consists of a boss fight against Cruel Angel Clionel. It appears on the 7th, 8th, 21st, and 22nd of every month. When clearing the stage, the player has a chance to unlock Catway. This is a No Continues stage.
- After 10 seconds, Cruel Angel Clionel spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn as peons.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 33.3 seconds1000f.
- 1 Angelic Gory spawns after 66.7 seconds2000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 100 seconds3000f.
- 2 Angelic Gories spawn after 136.7 seconds4100f, delay 3.3 seconds100f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 200 seconds6000f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 206.7 seconds6200f, delay 3.3 seconds100f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 273.3 seconds8200f, delay 3.3 seconds100f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 333.3 seconds10000f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 340 seconds10200f, delay 3.3 seconds100f.
This stage features high power Angels, therefore a high level and talented Ramen is recommended to have, as well as Ultra Souls Ubers. Ushiwakamaru can even solo this stage if spammed and with the help of research combos.
Start off by spawning a Crazed Giraffe as soon as you can. (If your timing is even a second off, he can die.) Then upgrade your Worker Cat to 2, and spawn Lion.
Make sure to upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5. Don't spawn anything for a while.
Don't let Bahamut die early. He can take out the Angelic Gories and the first Angelic Sleipnir. After the first Sleipnir is knocked back, use the Cat Cannon to stop Clionel's attack. Then kill Sleipnir and proceed to Cruel Angel Clionel.
If you do it perfectly, Cruel Angel Clionel should be knocked back twice, and Sleipnir 2 should be knocked back once.
Start by not doing anything until you can spawn a second Awakened Bahamut. Just stall them. Let the Angel Gories get close to your base, and save the cat cannon.
Use A. Bahamut 2 to take out the Angelic Gories and finish the second Sleipnir. Spam the attackers, and you should eventually bring down the Cruel Angel Clionel.
More Sleipnir will spawn with more groups of Angelic Gory. Awakened Bahamut can take care of them and finish off the level. Congratulations! You win.
Strategy 2 (Ft. Kasa Jizo)
Sportswoman Cat Combo (Sportsgirl Cat, Butterfly Cat), Biohazard and Bony Bone Cat Combos (Skelecat, Necromancer Cat, Mr.), Ramen Cat, Kasa Jizo, Jamiera Cat, ranged anti-Angel Uber Rares (Recommended: Midsummer Cat, Dark Merchant Babil)
Required Items: Rich Cat
At the start, wait for Cruel Angel Clionel to appear, then begin spamming Ramen Cat and Jamieras. Both will possibly manage to deal some damage while advancing, depending on the amount of knockbacks from the Trolly Bloggers. When they reach Clionel, the first Angelic Sleipnir will be out on the stage. Continue to spam the two, but send out one of the long range anti-Angel Uber Rares (in the recommended, Midsummer Cat) when the Sleipnir is in front of Clionel. With Midsummer Cat, it should be close or take 1 knockback before dying to Clionel. When the Gories pop out, spam Jizos. You can also spam Jizos when you have a surplus of money, but keep watch as to make sure you don't run too low.
While low on money, just spam Ramen to build back up. Continue this process until the Gories stop spawning. As more Sleipnirs defend Clionel, start using Jizos and the other anti-Angels to defeat them. Once the Sleipnirs are gone, continue the spam of Ramen/Jizo/Jamiera. The close range damage will kill it quick.
This process takes a long time, the Angel Fanboy will appear, and likely behind Clionel. There is no worry, as the level should be completed soon after.
Strategy 3 (ft. King Gamereon)
Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Manic Eraser Cat (43), *Li'l Dark Cat (40+3), Ramen (41+10), *Metal Cat (20), Maglev (35), Crazed Giraffe (27), *Cyborg Cat (48+9), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40), King Gamereon (36)
- wasted spaces that weren't needed, feel free to replace them.
Note: The levels listed are those used upon completion of the stage, they may not be the minimum levels required to beat the stage.
Spawn Maglev right after Clionel spawns. Don't worry about the Trolly Bloggers, because every time they knock Maglev back, Maglev will attack again and kill them.
When you have enough money, release Gamereon. His "shelf-life" in this stage is about equal to his recharge time (at 36), so there's no worries there. Just respawn him every chance you get.
Spam meatshields, Maglevs, and Crazed Giraffes. (Don't spawn the latter two if you're saving up for Bahamut/Gamereon, but money isn't really an issue here.)
If you're lucky, you can get A. Bahamut in Clionel's blind spot between rounds of Sleipnirs to deal massive damage.
Overall, this strategy plays out like fighting a regular level instead of 4-D chess. The difficulty really depends on the level of your Ramen and Gamereon. If they are highly leveled, there is plenty of leeway and the stage will feel like a breeze.
Strategy 4 (ft. Immortal Yukimura)
Lineup: Sister Act Cat Combo, Ramen Cat (40), Manic Lion Cat (40), Immortal Yukimura (True Form is not necessary, but is highly recommended; level 30+), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30), insert any cat you want in the rest of the slots.
Items: Rich Cat.
The way to exploit this level is that Yukimura can attack right again when he is knocked back. This way you can use Trolly Bloggers to knock back Yukimura so it can attack constantly. Beware of the Sleipnir since it can easily kill A. Bahamut/Yukimura.
At the start of the stage, send one Manic Lion Cat to keep the boss at bay, while Trolly Bloggers begin to spawn, it won't be a threat. When Sleipnir spawns, be sure that you have a line of Ramen Cats to prevent it from going near your base. Send A. Bahamut to kill the Sleipnir, and at the right time, (when Clionel finishes her attack) send Yukimura and never stop sending Ramens and Manic Lions. Trolly Bloggers should constantly push Yukimura, so it can keep attacking the boss, and Slice! The boss should be dead. Congratulations! You defeated the boss and unlocked Catway!
Note: If you fail, it's because the Trolly Bloggers went in front of the boss and got killed by your cats. This leads to a failure since it takes time for them to stack up, and if there is 2 Sleipnirs on the field, you will lose. Try to keep the Trolly Bloggers at bay.
Battle: Once the battle starts, spawn a Manic Lion Cat and another when you can, then let your worker level up to 6.
When a Trolly Blogger reaches the 1/4 mark, send in Manic Macho Legs. He should force the Angelic Slepnir to eat it, which will help later.
When the Angelic Gory kills your Legs and nearly reaches your base, in quick succession send in Awakened Bahamut, Manic Lion Cat, and Ramen. Continue spamming Ramen and Manic Lion.
Angelic Slepnir SHOULD be knocked back now. Use the Cat Cannon to interrupt the boss' attack sequence.
Spam Ramen, Manic Lion, and Fishman, as well as Hyper Mr. You will want the boss to be knocked back three times.
Second Slepnir Phase:
If Awakened Bahamut is still alive, he may able to knock back the Slepnir once during his life. He could knock back some of the Angelic Gories, though this is not mandatory.
MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT USE THE CAT CANNON AT THIS POINT.
Continue spamming Ramen, but stop spawning the previous cats you have been spawning. Send in Manic Flying every 2 or 3 Ramen Cats, as well as an occasional Manic Macho Legs if you so desire.
When Awakened Bahamut is back, wait until the boss completes his attack, then send him in. He should be able to kill the remaining Gories. When the boss is about to attack, Cat Cannon to interrupt.
At this point, it does not matter if Awakened Bahamut dies. Spam your Lions, Fishman, and Hyper Mr. to get rid of the Slepnir, and rush the boss to its death. If you do not kill it when the 3 Angelic Gories come in, you may as well call it a loss.
Repeat the process for the next few threats and win the stage.
Strategy 6 (Ft. Talented Ramen, King Gamereon)
Lineup:Bony bone, Bio hazard(2 Research up combos), and a unit defense up combo, Ramen (40+7, include health buff and resist knockback talents lvl 4-5), Lion (20+20, easily replaceable), Crazed Giraffe (20), A. Bahamut (30), King Gamereon (30, must be TF). King Gamereon may be replaced by another angel tank.
This strategy is very similar to strategy 1, however, King Gamereon can hold down the fort while you wait for your second A. Bahamut. This has had a better success rate for me.
- (stalling): Summon a single crazed giraffe as soon as you can. Then upgrade your worker cat two level 2. Wait for the clionel to attack, then summon a Regular Lion cat. Then upgrade your worker cat to level 6. When the trolly bloggers are close to your base, summon a single ramen. This will get you just enough cash for step 2.
- (First A. Bahamut): When the first gory gets close to your base, Summon all your attackers EXCEPT A. Bahamut. At this point, start spamming ramen as well. When the angelic gory dies, summon A. Bahamut. As soon as you see the Clionel start to attack, shoot the cat cannon. Hopefully, A. Bahamut is now inside the blind spot, if not, no worries!
- (Optional if step #2 worked): If your A. Bahamut died, that's no problem. Just stall out until you can summon another one. Make sure to keep summoning Gamereon as well, as he can tank upwards of 60 hits from the clionel in TF. When you can summon another one, repeat step #2.
- (Essentially #3): So your A. Bahamut made it in! The clionel should be knocked back 2 times, then the next slepnir should come. Gamereon and ramen are great stallers in this stage! Getting your second A. Bahamut should be easy pretty easy. However make sure there are no gories in the way before summoning him. Then repeat step #2. If successful, the clionel should die. GG!
Strategy 6 (Lucas IV Uberless)
|Xskull||No gacha or items required|
- Prior to version 6.8, this stage had no known schedule.
- First appearance: March 4th, 2016 (11:00) to March 7th, 2016 (16:00)
- The 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd days in any month
- First appearance: April 1st, 2016 (11:00) to April 4th, 2016 (11:00)
- June 11th, 2016 (11:00) to June 13th, 2016 (11:00)
- The 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd days in any month