- 1 Cruel Angel Clionel spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 5 Angelic Gories spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 4 Angelic Gories spawn after 136.67 seconds4,100f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 206.67 seconds6,200f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 333.33 seconds10,000f.
- 1 Angel Fanboy spawns after 400 seconds12,000f.
The main difficulty of this stage comes from the peons knocking cats into Cruel Angel Clionel's range, therefore a typical strategy would involve using fast units like Awakened Bahamut to deal as much damage to her as possible before more peons can spawn. A level 30+ Artist Cat (ideally with True Form and Talents) is recommended to have, as well as Ultra Souls units. Ushiwakamaru can even solo this stage if spammed with the help of Research Combos.
Cat's Gift can be helpful, as it can intercept Clionel's blindspot and freeze Clionel, allowing for better timing of your other units. Despite this, it is only a 30% activation chance, and thus is unreliable; although harder to obtain, a fully Speed-Up Talented Juliet Cat will provide better support, having a full second longer freeze and a 10% higher chance of Freeze activation. Talented Sanzo Cat can be helpful against the Angelic Gories in this stage, provided you lure.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
- Kalisa: Rips Angels to shreds and can fit inside Cruel Angel Clionel's blindspot. Beware that Sleipnir will either knock her back into Clionel's effective range or stunlock her to death.
- Guardian Gamereon or Thunder God Zeus: Both can tank an ungodly amount of punishment and can help clear out the Angelic Gories and Trolly Bloggers. They can help give you breathing room and even dish out some damage on their own, but be careful of knockback from the Sleipnir and Bloggers.
- Juvens: Juvens works similarly to Guardian Gamereon. Juvens has less health but faster cooldown and the dodge vs Angels ability. He can deal out 10k DPS with a fast recharge time, while tanking and randomly dodging the attacks of Angelic Gory and Sleipnir's. Juvens has less range though, and acts more as an uber variant of Ramen Cat.
- Kasa Jizo: Fast, spammable, and can lay the pain on Angels. He can easily control the Angelic Gories back and shoot down Clionel once they get in. With good meatshielding, he can also stay far behind enough to not be affected by Sleipnir's attacks.
- Mighty Lord Gao: While he will stand right in Clionel's effective range, Gao is resistant enough to tank at least one Clionel shot before getting knocked back and can retaliate with at least one shot of his own. He also outranges Sleipnir and can clear out the Angelic Gories.
- Dark Merchant Babil: Dark Merchant Babil can completely wipe out hordes of Angels and apply the smackdown on Clionel with ease. While he is rather fragile (only being able to take 4 shots before dying), his damage output is nothing to scoff at, and the increased money gain can help if you're running low on cash.
- Talented Takeda Shingen: Shingen with the Angel target talent is able to do massive nuke damage to the Angelic Gories and/or Sleipnir, but doesn't work to well against Clionel itself due to his slow movement speed even with his massive health, so it is recommended to lure what you want him to attack first when using him here.
- Sanada Yukimura: Yukimura can act as a second Awakened Bahamut and assist with rushing down Sleipnir and Clionel.
Lineup: Unit Defense Up Combos to increase unit health, Artist Cat/Ramen Cat (30+6 or above recommended, unless in True Form), Lion Cat, Macho Leg Cat (both 20+40), Crazed Giraffe Cat (20), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30).
Battle:Start off by spawning a Crazed Giraffe as soon as you can. (If your timing is even a second off, he can die.) Then upgrade your Worker Cat to 2, and spawn Lion.Make sure to upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5. Don't spawn anything for a while. Wait for the first Angelic Gory to get close to the Cat Base. Then spawn Artist and the other three attackers, as well as A. Bahamut.
Don't let Bahamut die early. He can take out the Angelic Gories and the first Angelic Sleipnir. After the first Sleipnir is knocked back, use the Cat Cannon to stop Clionel's attack. Then kill Sleipnir and proceed to Cruel Angel Clionel. If you do it perfectly, Cruel Angel Clionel should be knocked back twice, and Sleipnir 2 should be knocked back once.
Start by not doing anything until you can spawn a second Awakened Bahamut. Just stall them. Let the Angel Gories get close to your base, and save the cat cannon. Use A. Bahamut 2 to take out the Angelic Gories and finish the second Sleipnir. Spam the attackers, and you should eventually bring down the Cruel Angel Clionel.
More Sleipnir will spawn with more groups of Angelic Gory. Awakened Bahamut can take care of them and finish off the level. Congratulations! You may have just won Catway.
Battle: Once the battle starts, spawn a Manic Lion Cat and another when you can, then let your worker level up to 6.
When a Trolly Blogger reaches the 1/4 mark, send in Manic Macho Legs. He should force the Angelic Slepnir to eat it, which will help later.
When the Angelic Gory kills your Legs and nearly reaches your base, in quick succession send in Awakened Bahamut, Manic Lion Cat, and Ramen. Continue spamming Ramen and Manic Lion.
Angelic Slepnir SHOULD be knocked back now. Use the Cat Cannon to interrupt the boss' attack sequence.
Spam Ramen, Manic Lion and Fishman, as well as Hyper Mr. You will want the boss to be knocked back three times.
Second Slepnir Phase: If Awakened Bahamut is still alive, he may able to knock back the Slepnir once during his life. He could knock back some of the Angelic Gories, though this is not mandatory.
MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT USE THE CAT CANNON AT THIS POINT.
Continue spamming Ramen, but stop spawning the previous cats you have been spawning. Send in Manic Flying every 2 or 3 Ramen Cats, as well as an occasional Manic Macho Legs if you so desire.
When Awakened Bahamut is back, wait until the boss completes her attack, then send him in. He should be able to kill the remaining Gories. When the boss is about to attack, Cat Cannon to interrupt.
At this point, it does not matter if Awakened Bahamut dies. Spam your Lions, Fishmen and Hyper Mr. to get rid of the Slepnir, and rush the boss to its death. If you do not kill it when the 3 Angelic Gories come in, you may as well call it a loss.
Repeat the process for the next few threats and win the stage.
Lineup: Cool Japan, Ramen Cat (40), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30), Manic Macho Legs, Crazed Giraffe Cat (20), Lion Cat (20+25), and something that can knockback the Angelic Gories in one hit (Kasa Jizo, D'artanyan, etc.)
Step 1: Send out Crazed Giraffe instantly, then upgrade the Worker Cat to lv 2, then send out a Lion, then upgrade the Worker Cat to lv 6, then start luring the Sleipnir to your base.
Step 2: Let the Trolly Bloggers hit your base until Angelic Gory comes, then use Manic Macho Legs to kill the Trolly Bloggers and spawn Ramen, your anti-Gory cat and A. Bahamut, then A. Bahamut should rush in and knockback the Sleipnir.
Step 3: Use your Cannon to save A. Bahamut to save from Clionel. A. Bahamut should hit Sleipnir another time and get knocked back by Sleipnir and survive Clionel, then A. Bahamut should hit Sleipnir and finish him off. Now A. Bahamut should be in Clionel's blind spot.
Step 4: Spam Lions and Crazed Giraffes and Lions to hit Clionel. Clionel should be knocked back 3 times before you start fighting the next Sleipnir, then only spam Ramen to lure the Gories to your base, also send out your anti-Gory unit and Manic Macho Legs and then wait for A. Bahamut so you can kill Angelic Gory. A. Bahamut should then kill Sleipnir and Clionel.
Step 5: A. Bahamut will die from the next Sleipnir so start spamming everything (except the Combounits). Your A. Bahamut should be fully recharged and then kill the Sleipnir. If you did everything correctly you should win.
This might take a few tries.
|Lucas IV||No gacha or items|
- First appearance: March 4th, 2016 (11:00) to March 7th, 2016 (16:00)
- The 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd days in any month
- First appearance: April 1st, 2016 (11:00) to April 4th, 2016 (11:00)
- June 11th, 2016 (11:00) to June 13th, 2016 (11:00)
- The 7th, 8th, 21st and 22nd of every month
- Prior to April 2017 (February 2018 in the English Version), this stage had no known schedule.
- The Japanese name "ネコ補完計画"(Cat Instrumentality Project) is a reference to the Evangelion's "人類補完計画"(Human Instrumentality Project).