- 1 Cruel Angel Clionel spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 3.33~5 seconds100f~150f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 5 Angelic Gories spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 4 Angelic Gories spawn after 136.67 seconds4,100f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 206.67 seconds6,200f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 333.33 seconds10,000f.
- 1 Angel Fanboy spawns after 400 seconds12,000f.
The main difficulty of this stage comes from the peons knocking cats into Cruel Angel Clionel's range, therefore a typical strategy would involve using fast units like Awakened Bahamut to deal as much damage to her as possible before more peons can spawn. A level 30+ Artist Cat (ideally with True Form and Talents) is recommended to have, as well as Ultra Souls units. Ushiwakamaru can even solo this stage if spammed with the help of Research Combos.
Cat's Gift can be helpful, as it can intercept Clionel's blindspot and freeze Clionel, allowing for better timing of your other units. Despite this, it is only a 30% activation chance, and thus is unreliable. Talented Sanzo Cat can be helpful against the Angelic Gories in this stage, provided you lure.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
- Kalisa: Rips Angels to shreds and can fit inside Cruel Angel Clionel's blindspot. Beware that Sleipnir will either knock her back into Clionel's effective range or stunlock her to death.
- Guardian Gamereon or Thunder God Zeus: Both can tank an ungodly amount of punishment and can help clear out the Angelic Gories and Trolly Bloggers. They can help give you breathing room and even dish out some damage on their own, but be careful of knockback from the Sleipnir and Bloggers.
- Juvens: Juvens works similarly to Guardian Gamereon. Juvens has less health but faster cooldown and the dodge vs Angels ability. He can deal out 10k DPS with a fast recharge time, while tanking and randomly dodging the attacks of Angelic Gory and Sleipnir's. Juvens has less range though, and acts more as an uber variant of Ramen Cat.
- Kasa Jizo: Fast, spammable, and can lay the pain on Angels. He can easily control the Angelic Gories back and shoot down Clionel once they get in. With good meatshielding, he can also stay far behind enough to not be affected by Sleipnir's attacks.
- Mighty Lord Gao: While he will stand right in Clionel's effective range, Gao is resistant enough to tank at least one Clionel shot before getting knocked back and can retaliate with at least one shot of his own. He also outranges Sleipnir and can clear out the Angelic Gories.
- Dark Merchant Babil: Dark Merchant Babil can completely wipe out hordes of Angels and apply the smackdown on Clionel with ease. While he is rather fragile (only being able to take 4 shots before dying), his damage output is nothing to scoff at, and the increased money gain can help if you're running low on cash.
- Talented Takeda Shingen: Shingen with the Angel target talent is able to do massive nuke damage to the Angelic Gories and/or Sleipnir, but doesn't work to well against Clionel itself due to his slow movement speed even with his massive health, so it is recommended to lure what you want him to attack first when using him here.
- Sanada Yukimura: Yukimura can act as a second Awakened Bahamut and assist with rushing down Sleipnir and Clionel.
Lineup: Unit Defense Up Combos to increase unit health, Artist Cat/Ramen Cat (30+6 or above recommended, unless in True Form), Lion Cat, Macho Leg Cat (both 20+40), Crazed Giraffe Cat (20), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30).
Battle:Start off by spawning a Crazed Giraffe as soon as you can. (If your timing is even a second off, he can die.) Then upgrade your Worker Cat to 2, and spawn Lion.Make sure to upgrade your Worker Cat to level 5. Don't spawn anything for a while. Wait for the first Angelic Gory to get close to the Cat Base. Then spawn Artist and the other three attackers, as well as A. Bahamut.
Don't let Bahamut die early. He can take out the Angelic Gories and the first Angelic Sleipnir. After the first Sleipnir is knocked back, use the Cat Cannon to stop Clionel's attack. Then kill Sleipnir and proceed to Cruel Angel Clionel. If you do it perfectly, Cruel Angel Clionel should be knocked back twice, and Sleipnir 2 should be knocked back once.
Start by not doing anything until you can spawn a second Awakened Bahamut. Just stall them. Let the Angel Gories get close to your base, and save the cat cannon. Use A. Bahamut 2 to take out the Angelic Gories and finish the second Sleipnir. Spam the attackers, and you should eventually bring down the Cruel Angel Clionel.
More Sleipnir will spawn with more groups of Angelic Gory. Awakened Bahamut can take care of them and finish off the level. Congratulations! Be ready for the next stage!