- After 10 seconds, 1 Otta is spawned, 4 more appear at 13, 53.3 and 55.3 seconds, stack every 98~100 seconds. Means that the player will see group of 2 or 3 Ottas occasionally.
- After 20 and 40 seconds, 1 Croco is spawned, stacking every 30~50 seconds.
- When base HP is 99%, it will spawn Master A. with:
- This stage features only white enemies, so do not bring any Ubers that are only good against specific trait enemies
- Macho Legs Cat, King Dragon Cat and variants are necessary in this stage.
- 3~4 meatshields are recommended.
- Any tanky Ubers or uber-ranged Ubers are useful in this stage, such as Splended Ganesha, Urashima Taro's 2nd and 3rd form and Maeda Keiji.
- Shadow Gao can tank this stage with meatshields and some supports
- Mid ranged attackers like Kalisa work well here
Strategy 1 (Lucas IV Strat)
Manic Mohawk Cat (40) Eraser Cat (60) Manic Eraser cat (40) Can Can Cat (40) Manic Macho legs cat (40) Maglev Cat (40) Seafarer Cat (40) Manic Island Cat (40) Polevaulter Cat (40) Awakened Bahamut Cat (30)
Items: Rich Cat isn’t necessarily needed but it either may help you or ruin timings.
The otter cycle is 2 otters, then 3 otters, then 2 otters, and so on. Use this to your advantage and stall them with Can Can cat, Manic Island Cat, and Seafarer Cat. Make sure you don’t push too much because you might trigger the base and release all of the forces of hell. Once you have level 8 money and Max money in your wallet stack up 5 otters and use your 5 attackers. Don’t spawn Maglev yet because it could trigger the base. Save it later once Dolphina comes out. After successfully stalling for a while, keep on spamming, but manage your money. The stage can be difficult with the lack of money drops from enemies. Spawn Castaway and Polevaluter only when 2 otters come, and when 3 otters come, spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat and hope that it kills the otters. Awakened Bahamut may fail it’s job the first few tries, but with some luck you might be able to actually kill the 3 otters. Now repeat the cycle until the Dolphinas are dead. Don’t celebrate though... The Rain D’s and Master A could finish you off, so keep your guard on. If you got past the dolphin wave, don't spawn Can Can or Seafarer because they get outranged by Rain D. If unlucky you might need to use revive and finish them with Bahamut. If super super lucky, you will kill Rain D and then kill Master A with Awakened Bahamut. And then congrats! You beat the hardest stage in The Battle Cats!
- DO NOT USE THIS STRATEGY IF YOU HAVE LOW LEVELED CATS!!! High Leveled cats are a must need for this strategy. If your cats are about level 30 you will have absolutely ZERO chance of completing this stage.
- If you're running a little low on cash, that indicates that you’re doing something very wrong. You may be spending too much money on either Seafarer cat or Polevaluter cat. If your money goes below 4000, you’ve probably already lost the stage.
This player used Hacker Cat and Can Can Cat. It is advisable to just use something else, though the stage is hard w/o gacha