|Cat Unit # 436|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Nobilan Pasalan at level 10.
- Immune to all debuffs and wave attacks.
- High attack power.
- Long Distance area attacks.
- Impressive effective range cap.
- Multi-hit attacks.
- Long range.
- Extremely long recharge time, time between attacks and attack animation.
- Mediocre DPS for an Uber Rare.(though this can be excused due to his insane piercing range.)
- Has only one knockback, which disallows him to reposition himself.
- Immune to knockback and warp, preventing these abilities from pushing him back to safety.
- Has a wide blind spot.
- Universally amongst the Nekoluga family, it’s better to use his evolved form.
- Nobiluga's piercing range is exceptionally high. In fact, he is tied with Cat God the Great for the highest piercing range being able to strike 500 past his standing range, this allows him to easily attack enemies such as Camelle variants, cli-one, nyandam variants and a few others that even Megaphrodite may struggle or need assistance reaching. This is what makes Nobiluga great, unlike many other LD cats, Nobiluga's high piercing range practically guarantees he will always be able to strike the enemies in the backlines as soon as he reaches the front lines. Not to mention due to is insanely large attack area of 600. He can clear peons fairly well. Another plus to his high range means on any stage where the boss is pushed against the base, he will always be able to start sniping the base's health unlike aphrodite, ganesha, or many other LD uber rares, although very rarely, this can be bad on stages that have different waves of enemies that are summoned after reaching the base.
- While being immune to all negative effects has great perks, it also means he can't be pushed to safety by being knocked back or warp. However, Nobiluga has an advantage: immunity to wave attacks. As a result, Nobiluga can be a counter to even the most threatening wave attackers if he is protected well. The only exception would, of course, be Hermit Cat since he tends to push forward with inane ease.
- Please note that Nobiluga has a large blind spot, meaning enemies with high pushing power will both enter and kill him if not protected with both meatshields and cheap offense, this can be used to his advantage by stacking, or not killing the frontlines to focus on sniping the enemies behind. You can easily get rid of this weakness by having another attacker who can cover the first 400 of his range. Just about any uber with 400 range or more can help you with this.
Cat Unit # 436
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Not sure if this is a Cat... There's just something about that cool 'stache...|
|I can't stand it anymore... Seems like this one is immune to Wave attacks.|
Cat Unit # 436
|Uber Rare Cat|
| What is a cat or what?
A completely unknown mysterious character When you evolve ...
ノビランパサラン (Nobiran Pasaran)
| Whether it's a cat or something else,
a character of completely unknown identity.
Ignores damage from waves. (Long-distance area attack)
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|500 HP||150 damage||140||2.73 seconds||4||5 times||13f 0.43s||33.67s - 24.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,500 HP||2,550 damage||Single Target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|30,600 HP||40,800 damage||500||14.30 seconds||4||1 time||47f 1.57s||333.67s - 324.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (20,400 at 47f, 20,400 at 158f)
Long Distance (Effective range: 400~1000)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Nobiluga's stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be be a cat-like creature with a mustache which extends in his animation. Also has somewhat of a cynical vibe to him.
- Evolved Form: Appears to be floating in a meditative stance and rambling. Has noticeable linkages on his neck, ankles, and wrists which extend the limbs during his attack animation. Attacks by slamming his hands forward then follows up with stomping his feet on the ground. Also has a much larger mustache.
- Nobiluga resembles the puppet from the movie Saw .
- Nobilan Pasalan's attack animation references three of the other Pasalans: his arms reference Tesalan Pasalan, his long neck references Kubilan Pasalan, and his legs reference Asilan Pasalan.
- Nobilan Pasalan's arms and legs are taller and longer than Tesalan Pasalan's and Asian Pasalan's respectively, beating them at their own gimmicks.
- Nobilan Pasalan is currently the tallest unit in the game, as seen during his attack animation.
- Although Nobilan Pasalan has Resist Curse, it's useless due to him lacking a trait-specific ability. He shares this trait with Li'l Valkyrie.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|