Northern Crater is the only stage in Dark Descent ∞.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 10 Doge Darks spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 15 Doge Darks spawn after 43.33 seconds1,300f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.'
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 10 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 6~8 seconds180f~240f.
- Infinite Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 10~12 seconds300f~360f.
- 10 Gory Blacks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 10~12 seconds300f~360f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 14~16 seconds420f~480f.
- 1 Assassin Bear spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
To aim for the highest score, it is recommended that the player equip cat units with fast attack rate and high DPS such as Crazed Giraffe Cat, Paris Cat, Crazed UFO Cat, as well as anti-Black cats like Sanada Yukimura. Due to the vast amount of Doge Darks in the beginning being more than the enemy limit, you can use something with weak damage per hit with Area Attack such as Crazed Cow or Cyborg Cat to knockback the Doge Darks behind the base and kill the base quickly with something like Awakened Bahamut Cat to win the stage, though this is a heavily inconsistent strategy.