"Battle Cats Galaxy" is a vertical scrolling shoot 'em up game developed by popular characters from the "The Battle Cats". The cats flew to space to protect the stars to perform an arcade style battle that destroys incoming aliens one after another.
Taking advantage of the features of the HTML5 messenger in the game, you can challenge even more powerful bosses by forming a group together with friends. There is no energy limit, so you are able to play as many times as you want.
This game is exclusively for smartphones and cannot be played on a PC.
This game is completely free to play, but be aware that there are in app purchases.
There are 7 new features:
- Start Battle 「タップして戦問開始」: The main function of the game, just tap the screen to start a battle!
- Member Formation 「降員編成」: The area where you are able to select two units to help support you in battle against the enemies! There are certain typing's to certain support units.
- Flame - Weak against Water.
- Light - Weak against Dark.
- Grass - Weak against Flame.
- Dark - Weak against Light.
- Water - Weak against Grass.
- Raid Boss 「レイドボス」: Battle against strong raid bosses that have an extreme amount of health and deal as much damage as possible to earn rewards!
- Shop 「ショップ」: Buy in game items with LINE's own currency to make battling more easier.
- Ranking 「ランキング」: To show the ranking between you and your friends on how far you have gotten during a battle.
- Quest 「クエスト」: A place to send off your inactive captains and support units, the quest area sends your captain and support units off on a quest for a certain amount of time, once returned, they will gain levels.
- Captain Selection/Upgrade 「キャプテン選択」: A place to select the captain you want to use whenever you battle.
Support and Enemies
All units listed below are what type of support they are listed as.
Their evolution and true form also count for what type of support the unit is.
Red Doge Spaceship
Doge Dark Spaceship
Metal Doge Spaceship
Jackie Peng Spaceship
Red Jackie Peng Spaceship
Black Jackie Peng Spaceship
Star Peng Spaceship
Zackie Peng Spaceship
Metal Jackie Peng Spaceship
Winter Pigge Spaceship
Green Pigge Spaceship
Purple Pigge Spaceship
Snache Bomb - If defeated, Snache Bomb will explode the current row of spaceships it is in.
Li'l Bun Bun - Li'l bun Bun will appear every now and then to create a barricade from attacking the enemy ships. If defeated, he will drop a plethora of rewards.
Shy Boy - Shy Boy will appear from the top of the screen and descend to the bottom with a warning. These are indestructible and cannot be defeated.
Green Chest - If defeated, a plethora of gems will appear from it.
These enemies can also appear as sparking which will drop either an item or a type of gem.
Teacher Bun Bun.
A variant of Teacher Bear that looks like a tree.
A green variant of Sir Seal.
A dessert variant of Teacher Bear.
A combination between Assassin Bear and Cadaver Bear.
A silver variant of Sir Seal which is wearing a helmet.
A winter variant of Kory.
A winter variant of Teacher Bear.
A winter variant of Sir Seal.
A Relic variant of Sir Seal.
A flaming variant of Sir Seal.
A flaming variant of Teacher Bun Bun
A purple variant of Dark Emperor Nyandam.
Currency and Items
- In Battle Cats Galaxy there is an ingame currency system to unlock new support units, upgrade your captains ship and buy new ships. There are also items to allow you to boost further in your battle, collect medals easier or make your ship stronger.
A medal will give 1 medal.
A purple gem will give 10 medals.
A red gem will give 20 medals
A blue gem will give 40 medals.
A blue trophy will give 1 trophy.
A bronze trophy will give 10 trophies.
A rainbow trophy gives 20 trophies.
Fuel Tank: Will boost the captains ship for a certain period before stopping back to normal speed.
Magnet: Attracts nearby currency or items towards the ship allowing for easy collect.
Catamin A: Shoots double the projectiles allowing the ship to clear out enemies more efficiently.
Taiyaki: Will power up your ship by one allowing higher damage output.
Hourglass: When selected, the enemies and your bullets will slow down allowing you to reposition yourself with the normal speed.
Lollipop: When selected, a beam will replace the bullets shot for a short period of time.
- In Battle Cats Galaxy, a lot of the units have a third form to them unlike in The Battle Cats, for example, Marshmallow Cat only has two forms in The Battle Cats while it has a third form in Battle Cats Galaxy.
- Some units such as Reindeer Fish Cat are set as an Uber Rare Cat meanwhile it is a rare in The Battle Cats.