- Infinite Crocos (3,000%) spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 10 Crocos (3,000%) spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- 1 Manic Island Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 34 seconds1,020f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 34.67 seconds1,040f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 134.33 seconds4,030f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 135 seconds4,050f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 135.67 seconds4,070f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 250 seconds7,500f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 4 Brollows spawn after 316.67 seconds9,500f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 400 seconds12,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 10 Brollows spawn after 500 seconds15,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
The fewer Waves the Berserkory releases, the better; the Manic Island Cats can help by making him miss, but don't keep too many alive or you may find yourself being overwhelmed by them. Your lineup will be similar to what you may have used in Fish Hell (Insane), but with Luxury Bath Cat replacing Dragon Cat or Crazed Dragon Cat; and, instead of a Critical Hitter, bring Dread Pirate Catley (Immune to Waves Talent optional but highly recommended) or another strong anti-Red Cat. More DPS is needed against the tougher Islands.
DO NOT BRING MELEE ATTACKERS! The Manic Island Cats' DPS will crush melee units before they can even get a hit on, and even if they manage to get a hit on, their impact is insignificant compared to ranged attackers. As a bonus point, when the Berserkory comes out, any melee attacker would walk into Berserkory's range and trigger a wave.
Recommended Uber/Legend Rares
- Anti-Traitless Ubers - Can make short work of the Manic Islands. However, since dealing with them will make Berserkory connect more hits, a Wave Shield unit can result helpful for those. Ranged Wave Shields like EVA Unit-00, Hatsune Miku MM2020 Tokyo and Doom Engine Pandora are recommended since melee Wave Shields such as Octopus Cat will be shredded by the Manic Islands.
- Massive Damage/Insane Damage vs Red units - They quickly get rid of Berserkory, who is arguably the biggest threat in the stage. Many of them also count with proper stats outside of Reds, so they can help out against the Manic Islands too.
- Other ubers are rarely better than generic spammable midrangers or just behave as an upgraded Bahamut Cat or Ururun Wolf, but there are exceptions.
- Crowd-Controllers- Any anti-Red cats such as The White Rabbit, Raiden, Ice Cat, The Peach Angels, Kuu and Kamukura.
|Nurse Wuffa||Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU|
Crazed Dragon Cat can be replaced by Luxury Bath Cat
|Lucas IV||With commentary|
|WaffleCat||Ft. Courier Cat|
- Ogre Island's Japanese name, Ogre Island DX, may be a reference to The Legend of Zelda: The Dreaming Island DX, the Japanese name of The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat • Masked Grandmaster Cat|