- Infinite Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 10 Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- 1 Manic Island Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 34 seconds1,020f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 34.67 seconds1,040f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 134.33 seconds4,030f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 135 seconds4,050f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 135.67 seconds4,070f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 250 seconds7,500f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 4 Brollows spawn after 316.67 seconds9,500f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 400 seconds12,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 10 Brollows spawn after 500 seconds15,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
DO NOT BRING MELEE ATTACKERS! Manic Islands' high DPS will crush melee hitters before they can even get a hit on, and even if they manage to get a hit on, their impact is insignificant compared to ranged attackers. As a bonus point, when the Beserkory comes out, any melee attacker would walk into Beserkory's range and trigger a wave.
- EPICFEST Exclusives - They target traitless enemies, which can make much easier work of the Manic Islands. However, since dealing with the islands will make Berserkory connect more hits, a wave blocker unit can result helpful for those. Ranged wave blockers like EVA Unit-00, Hatsune Miku MM2020 Tokyo (especially helpful due to also being Resistant vs. Red) and Mighty Kristul Muu are recommended since melee wave blockers such as Octopus Cat will be shredded by the Manic Islands.
- Massive Damage/Insane Damage vs Red Ubers - They quickly get rid of Berserkory, so you don't have to worry about him as much if you happen to have any of these. Many of the massive damage against Red ubers also count with proper stats outside of Reds, so they can help out against the Manic Islands too.
- Other ubers are rarely better than generic spammable midrangers or just behave as an upgraded Bahamut Cat or Ururun Wolf, but there are exceptions.
- Crowd-Controllers- Any anti-Red cats such as The White Rabbit, Raiden and Kamukura.
|Nurse Wuffa||Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU|
|Lucas IV||With commentary|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat • Masked Grandmaster Cat|