- Infinite Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 10 Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- 1 Manic Island Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 34 seconds1,020f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 34.67 seconds1,040f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 134.33 seconds4,030f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 135 seconds4,050f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Manic Island Cats spawn after 135.67 seconds4,070f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 250 seconds7,500f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 4 Brollows spawn after 316.67 seconds9,500f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 400 seconds12,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- 10 Brollows spawn after 500 seconds15,000f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
DO NOT BRING MELEE ATTACKERS! Manic Islands' high DPS will crush melee hitters before thay can even get a hit on, and even if they get a hit on, their impact is insignificant compared to ranged attackers. As a bonus point, when the Beserkory comes out, any melee attacker would walk into Beserkory's range and trigger a wave.
- Epicfest Exclusives - They target traitless enemies, which can make much easier work of the Manic Islands. However, since dealing with the islands will make Berserkory connect more hits, a waveblock unit (ranged wave blockers like EVA Unit-00 or Hatsune Miku MM2020 Toyko (especially the latter, due to the Resistant vs. Red trait) are recommended as melee wave blockers like Octopus Cat will be shredded by the Manic Islands) can result helpful for those.
- massive damage/insane damage vs Red Ubers - They quickly get rid of Berserkory, so you don't have to worry about him as much if you happen to have any of these. Many of the massive damage against Red ubers also count with proper stats outside of Reds, so they can help out against the Manic Islands too.
- Other ubers are rarely better than generic spammable midrangers or just behave as an upgraded Bahamut Cat or Ururun Wolf, but there are exceptions.
- Crowd-Controllers- Any anti-Red cats such as The White Rabbit and Raiden.
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Mohawk Cat, Li'l Cat, Cyborg Cat (must be level 32 or above), Drama Cats (30), Dragon Cat (30), Dread Pirate Catley (True Form is highly recommended), Manic Macho Legs (or Crazed Gross) (30), Crazed Bahamut Cat (30)
Battle Items: Rich Cat (Required)
Battle: The startoff is pretty much the same as Fish Hell, just spam meatshields, Cyborg, Drama and Legs. After you kill the first few Island groups, spawn Bahamut and if you are near the base, stop spawning slow meatshields now. When you are fighting what is probably the Island group, stop spawning meatshields altogether and also start spawning Catley. This is the meat of the strategy. If you consider that there are no meatshields, then Berserkory won't hit anything, and since all your units outrange Berserkory, they won't just randomly walk into Berserkory's attack. The Islands don't actually deal that much damage, so you would want to not use cannon or Ururun because you can potentially sync them up.
If you sync them up, their damage is multiplied which can kill your ranged attackers very fast. If your Bahamut lands a hit on Manic Islands, they will be extremely crippled and can get killed easily. If the Islands die, that means you can't rely on enemies making Berserkory miss anymore, and this is where Catley shines. He can continuously knock back the Berserkory which means that again, he won't hit anything. However, Catley is still RNG which means you can get unlucky, so this means that you need to spawn as much Catley as possible. If there are at least 2 or 3 Catleys on the field, it's consistent enough.
Repeat the cycle until Berserkory dies and then spam meatshields once again and Cyborg spam to victory. But remember, you can still die here, you need to manage your money and your cat limit so that you don't run out of cash without killing any Manic Islands since killing Manic Islands is pretty much your main source of cash. (P.S if Brollow spawns, it means that you might be too slow, but it's manageable. Just don't let them do any severe damage to your stack and kill them as fast as possible.)
|Nurse Wuffa||Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU|
|Lucas IV||With commentary|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|