Ogre Island is a special stage available on the 21st every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat Stages. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is prohibited in this stage, and closing the app will not allow the player to retry.
At the beginning, 1 Manic Island Cat is sent out, with many Crocos as support. Soon after, 3 Manic Islands and a few more Crocos are sent. This formation repeats until the base is hit; then, a Berserkory and 6 Manic Island Cats appear! After a couple minutes, the Manic Island Cat spawn rate increases even further. Brollow is also occasionally sent in increasingly large waves, peaking at 10 Brollows after 8 minutes.
DO NOT BRING MELEE ATTACKERS! Manic Islands' high DPS will crush melee hitters before thay can even get a hit on, and even if they get a hit on, their impact is insignificant compared to ranged attackers.
- Epicfest Exclusives - They target traitless enemies, which can make much easier work of the Manic Islands. However, since dealing with the islands will make Berserkory connect more hits, a waveblock unit such as Octopus Cat can result helpful for those.
- Massive Damage vs Red Ubers - They quickly get rid of Berserkory, so you don't have to worry about him as much if you happen to have any of these. Many of the massive damage vs red ubers also count with proper stats outside of reds, so they can help out against the manic Islands too.
- Other ubers are rarely better than generic spammable midrangers or just behave as upgraded Bahamut Cats/Ururun Wolves, but there are exceptions.
You want to bring 3-4 meatshields (works better if slow) with Bahamut Cat (no true form!), Ururun Cat and Dread Pirate Catley and start spamming. The rest of the army depends by what you have and at what level, but units like Cyborg should be used. If you bring an Uber Rare, make sure to use a Rich Cat. When Berserkory comes out, he'll be knocked back a lot if you have enough Dread Pirate Catleys and Ururun Cat, so it should be easy(its hard).
Lineup: Mohawk Cat (20+50), Eraser Cat (20+50), Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Manic Eraser Cat (30), Another 75c meatshield (30), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (30), King Dragon Cat (20+50), Sexy Bathtub Cat (>30+3) Holy Valkyrie Cat (30), Ururun Cat (30).
Lineup: Crazed Cat, Crazed Wall, Eraser Cat, Mohawk Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Dragon Cat, Dancer Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat.
Lineup: 3 - 4 MS, Dread Pirate Catley, Paris, Camera, Drama, Ururun and Bahamut Cat.
Items: Rich Cat ( for startoff ), Cat CPU
Cannon: Breakerblast is preferred but normal Cat Cannon can work
Note: Heavy red nukers like Thundia can replace Bahamut. Epicfest exclusives also work. DO NOT bring octo as he'll get shredded by Manic Islands.
- Turn off CPU and spawn paris, camera, and drama. The first Manic Islands death will allow you to spawn ubers
- when you kill it spawn bahamut and ururun. At this time you should also be stacking Catley's
- Once you get to the base , 4-5 Catley's should provide for the knockbacks.
- The Usage of Catley's here is because even when the Manic Island dies, you'll have enough catley's to knockback the beserkory so that it can't wave.
- If the Berserkory Waves it's a sign that RNG wasn't on your side. That's a sign of a broken run.
- On the other hand , if Berserkory doesn't wave, and your RNG is good, your AoE should shred the Manic Islands and you should destroy the base.
|Nurse Wuffa||Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU|
|DanieA||ft.Paris cats & Meatshield|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|