Ogre Island is a special stage available on the 21st every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat Stages. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is prohibited in this stage, and closing the app will not allow the player to retry.
At the beginning, 1 Manic Island Cat is sent out, with many Crocos as support. Soon after, 3 Manic Islands and a few more Crocos are sent. This formation repeats until the base is hit; then, a Berserkory and 6 Manic Island Cats appear! After a couple minutes, the Manic Island Cat spawn rate increases even further. Brollow is also occasionally sent in increasingly large waves, peaking at 10 Brollows after 8 minutes.
- Use a similar strategy to Fish Hell (Insane), but instead of a Critical Hitter, bring Dread Pirate Catley or another strong anti-Red Cat. More DPS is needed against the tougher Islands.
- Using three spammable Cats makes Berserkory more likely to miss. Stack Crazed Dragon Cats, King Dragon Cats, Macho Leg Cats and Manic Macho Legs to kill Berserkory quicker.
- DO NOT BRING MELEE ATTACKERS! Manic Islands' high DPS will crush melee hitters before thay can even get a hit on, and even if they get a hit on, their impact is insignificant compared to ranged attackers.
You want to bring 3-4 meatshields with Crazed Bahamut Cat, Ururun Cat and Dread Pirate Catley and start spamming. Do not bring Awakened Bahamut because his low range will get him killed easily. The rest of the army is up to you to make, but if you bring an Uber Rare, make sure to use a Rich Cat. When Berserkory comes out, he'll be knocked back a lot if you have enough Dread Pirate Catleys and Ururun Cat, so it should be easy.
Strategy 2 (ft. Bath Cat)
- Line Up: Mohawk Cat (20+50), Eraser Cat (20+50), Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Manic Eraser Cat (30), Another 75c meatshield (30), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (30), King Dragon Cat (20+50), Sexy Bathtub Cat (>30+3) Holy Valkyrie Cat (30), Ururun Cat (30).
- One of the ideas here is to stack as many ranged cats as possible.
Strategy 3 (No Gacha)
- Demonstrated video: 
- Lineup: Crazed Cat, Crazed Wall, Eraser Cat, Mohawk Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Dragon Cat, Dancer Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat.
- Again, stacking ranged cats is done here as well.
Strategy 4 (No stacking needed)
- Bring Rich Cat and Cat CPU.
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat (mine was 20+19) [this guy still died with one hit so high level not needed], Eraser Cat (mine was 20+14), Manic Mohawk Cat (20), Crazed Wall Cat (20) [no need to true form Crazed Wall, but it probably would be better], a fifth meatshield [I used Dark Cat (20+16)], Octopus Cat (30), Manic Macho Legs (20), God-Emperor Megidora (or any ranged damage dealer with high DPS), Divine Thundia, and Shishilan Pasalan.
- Turn off Cat CPU and release 3-4 meatshields together with Manic Macho Legs (for the Crocos). You only need to stall long enough to release Shishilan Pasalan. Let Shishilan get hit to strengthen the unit.
- Start spamming meatshields, but don't turn on Cat CPU yet. Start releasing your other damage dealers as well.
- Once you've released all your damage dealers, turn on Cat CPU, sit back, and relax. If all goes well, Berserkory will die even before you can release a second Divine Thundia.
Strategt 5 (No Uber, ft. Octopus & Cyberpunk)
A possible lineup: Row 1, Macho Cat (56), Manic Erazer Cat (20), Erazer Cat (48), Gato Amigo (30), Manic Macho Legs (20), Row 2, Housewife Cat (33), Cyborg (48), Luxury Bath Cat (30), Cyberpunk Cat (31), Octopus Cat (35+)
Cannon: Thunderbolt (lv7)
Items Rich Cat & Sniper Cat & Cat CPU
- Epicfest Exclusives - They target traitless enemies, which can make much easier work of the Manic Islands. However, since dealing with the islands will make Berserkory connect more hits, a waveblock unit such as Octopus Cat can result helpful for those.
- Massive Damage vs Red Ubers - They quickly get rid of Berserkory, so you don't have to worry about him as much if you happen to have any of these. Many of the massive damage vs red ubers also count with proper stats outside of reds, so they can help out against the manic Islands too.
- Kasa Jizo - Wallet-friendly, good stackable DPS, and safely outranges Manic Islands, Jizo's a really good unit to bring up to this stage (And in general).
Most ubers with >320 Range can work out here, unless they're painfully expensive or have pathetic DPS.
|Nurse Wuffa||Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU|
|DanieA||ft.Paris cats & Meatshield|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Sleeping Beauty III • Mega Cat EX • Nyanko More WarlockCC • Nyanko MercCC • Titi CatCC • Takuya and Beauty Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|