As the level starts, some Trolly Bloggers will appear as mere distractions, nothing too hard to deal with. After a bit of time, the first Riceball Cat will appear, but he obviously isn't the only one. A continuous stream of Riceball Cats will keep to appear on the field of battle. If you can stand their power and kill them, you should be fine. Otherwise, it is near impossible. The Trolly Bloggers aren't a problem after all, as mentioned before.
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Paris Cat, Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat, Bahamut Cat and Ururun Cat.
- When the first Trolly Blogger appears, start saving up money and buy a Paris Cat. When you see the first Riceball Cat getting near the Cat Base, start spamming Crazed Wall Cat and Eraser Cat along with Paris, Dragon and Ururun. Stop when the situation degenerates.
- When the situation degenerates (meaning that there are 5-8 Riceball Cats on the battlefield), start spamming your other meatshields, Jamiera and Bahamut.
- Keep up with this and you should win the level. Also, be sure to bring a Treasure Radar (only if you're sure of winning) to have a 100% chance of unlocking the True Form for Sumo Cat. If you are confident that you can beat the second level, then do not bring a Treasure Radar.
- P.S. A level 30 True Valkyrie Cat may be used as a substitute for Ururun Cat, though it is only practical and is often better to use Ururun.