As the level starts, some Trolly Bloggers will appear as mere distractions, nothing too hard to deal with. After a bit of time, the first Riceball Cat will appear, but he obiviously isn't the only one. A continuous stream of them will keep to appear on the field of battle. If you can stand their power and kill them, you should be fine. Otherwise, it is near impossible. The Trolly Bloggers aren't a problem after all, as mentioned before.
- This level can be easily beaten with the classic Meatshield + Paris + Bahamut + Ururun strategy.
- Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Tank Cat, Paris Cat, Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat, Bahamut Cat and Ururun Wolf.
- When the first Trolly Blogger appears, start saving up money and buy a Paris Cat. When you see the first Riceball Cat getting near the base, start spamming Crazed Tank and Eraser cat along with Paris, Dragon and Ururun. Stop this when the situation degenerates.
- When the situation degenerates (meaning that there are 5-8 Riceball Cats on the battlegrounds), start spamming your other meatshields, Jamiera and Bahamut.
- Keep up with this and you should win the level. Also, be sure to bring a Treasure Radar (Only if you're sure of winning) to have a 100% chance of unlocking the third form for Sumo Cat. If you are confident that you can beat the second level, then do not bring a Treasure Radar.
- P.S. A High level Valkyrie Cat may be a change for Ururun Wolf, though it is only practical and is often better to use Ururun.