Old Master (Insane) is the second stage in Kung-Fu X Awakens!.
- 3 Doge Darks spawn after 11.33 seconds340f, delay 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 16.67 seconds500f.
- 25 Doge Darks spawn after 33.67 seconds1,010f, delay 16.67 seconds500f.
- 13 Metal Doges spawn after 49.67 seconds1,490f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 7 Metal Doges spawn after 83 seconds2,490f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 Metal Doge spawns after 149.67 seconds4,490f.
- 3 Pigeon de Sables spawn after 50.67 seconds1,520f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 3 Pigeon de Sables spawn after 84.33 seconds2,530f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 3 Pigeon de Sables spawn after 136.33 seconds4,090f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20f~60f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 17 seconds510f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 18 seconds540f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 19 seconds570f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 21 seconds630f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 22 seconds660f.
- 1 Iron Claw X spawns after 23 seconds690f.
Start off by upgrading your wallet to level 2 or 3. When the 7 Iron Claw Xs spawn, start spamming cheap meatshields and some of your long range attackers. When your cat cannon is ready, make sure all of the Iron Claw Xs have fell in line, then shoot the cannon so that they all become synced. As long as they never get out of sync, this level should be even easier than the first. To prevent this, you probably want to have area attackers, and not single-target attackers like King Dragon. You will also want to make sure you have a long-distance SOL special/uber by the time the Pigeon de Sables come out, so that they don't wipe out your meatshield stacks.
At least four meatshields are needed to get in the way of the Iron Claw's single target attacks. Use Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon, Drama Cats, Paris, and any other long-range attackers you have to chip away at the Iron Claw's health. An anti-black unit or two can be used take out the Doge Darks for easy money.
Lineup: Li'l Macho Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Mohawk Cat, Wall Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Ramen Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Jamiera Cat, and 2 long-range attackers. (Both should have at least 410 range in order to outrange the Iron Claws. Ururun Cat and Crazed Bahamut Cat are two ideal choices.)
Items: Rich Cat and Cat CPU.
Battle: At first, turn off the Cat CPU, spam Ramen Cat and some Wall Cats to block and kill the Doge Darks. When you have enough money and the Iron Claws are near your base (don't let them touch your base), turn on the Cat CPU and just see what 8 meatshields can do.