- 10 Those Guys spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 8.33~16.67 seconds250f~500f.
- 1 The Perfect Cyclone spawns as the boss after 30 seconds900f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
- 10 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 26.67~53.33 seconds800f~1,600f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 66.67~200 seconds2,000f~6,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 40~80 seconds1,200f~2,400f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 100~200 seconds3,000f~6,000f.
If the player has Kotatsu Cat at level 25 or higher, that's enough for an almost guaranteed victory over the Perfect Cyclone. Kotatsu cat is very effective against this cyclone if spammed or stacked. When the Cyclone is weakened, you can spawn in Crazed Giraffes, Awakened Bahamut Cat or other units to finish the job.
Try to defeat the Cyclone as fast as you can due to the late Doge Darks which can destroy your Kotatsu Cats.
Balalan Pasalan (especially in TF) works well on this stage. He can freeze the boss allowing more time for cats to get in its blind spot, and the 6 second weaken means it's a lot easier for cats to get in, even Crazed Tank can manage to squeeze its way in at that point.
Bulky Melee Ubers/Tanker - They'll rush up into Perfect Cyclone's blindspot and effectively crush him with ease. Also with their HP, they'll be able to sponge a few hits from the Doge Darks while dealing damage to kill them, though be wary of the Trolly Bloggers and Doge Darks. Divine Kai is the greatest choice out of all the melee ubers, as she not only has the standard melee uber capabilites, but also has resistant to floating and knockback immunity, effectively being the perfect uber for this stage. Cats in the Cradle is another decent example, but you'll need to be wary of the peons (and his knockback proc) for them to be effective.
Rushers - They can blitz to Perfect Cyclone's blindspot like bulky melee ubers, but it's harder to get them to shine on here, as you'll need to be aware of the peons, and also some of them could just end up getting knocked back and dying before even getting to the blindspot. If you're going with one of these, make sure to have Sadako, as his weaken can make this much less likely to happen.
Lufalan Pasalan - He is one of the few ubers that can deal huge damage to the Perfect Cyclone while remaining far enough to be safe from his strikes, without having to enter to his blindspot. As usual, beware of the peons, specially when using him since he's a single target attacker.
Super Galaxy Cosmo - Just like Lufalan, he can snipe Perfect Cyclone from a far distance. Although doesn’t give as mush damage as the choice above, he can destroy the peons as well thanks to his Area Attack. At good levels he may even surpass Lufalan in power due to his advantage against Floating enemy.
Strategy 1 (Cheese)
Battle Items: Rich Cat (Required), Sniper the Cat (Optional)
The main goal of the strategy is to take the advantage of a feature of the game: The Perfect Cyclone is a boss, bosses can't be knocked back behind enemy base. So player needs to keep The Perfect Cyclone as close to enemy base as possible.
To do so, player needs to send a Crazed Gross at the start, followed by Crazed Titan.
For using the Normal Cannon, remember to save Cat Cannon until the Perfect Cyclone is close enough to the Enemy Base. Then try to spawn Awakened Bahamut and Cat Cannon at similar times. Bahamut should be around half-way across the field (tried and tested).
For using Breakerblast, Send out A. Bahamut, and as soon as he is about to enter Perfect Cyclone's range, fire the Breakerblast cannon. The knockback effect will prevent Cyclone from attacking and allow A. Bahamut to get into its blindspot. After that, you can keep spamming C. Titan and other cats to hold Cyclone in place.
This step involves some timing skills. Anyway, if player has succeeded, A. Bahamut will stay in range of Perfect Cyclone and kill it before Trolly blogger appears.
Strategy 2 (no Kotatsu)
Jamiera Cat shouldn't be used here, as his knockback ability will make Manic Jamiera Cats in the effective range of the Perfect Cyclone. The main goal is to let Manic Jamiera Cat advances to the Perfect Cyclone until he's out of the Cyclone's effective range (<250), stack Manic Jamiera and some fast movement Cats if possible, the Perfect Cyclone will die after a few minutes.
- Oncoming Storm is the first level that does not allow continues for 30 Cat Food.
- "Red Sky at Morning" is the first line of a well-known ancient rhyme that predicts the weather: Red sky at morning, shepherd's/sailor's warning. Red sky at night, shepherd's/sailor's delight.
- Another suitable reference (in agreement with The Battle Cats universe) would be the chapter 303 of Gantz, where the main protagonist Kei Kurono wakes up, seeing a red sky as a sign of the oncoming apocalypse.