- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Dictionary
- 4 Variants
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Existence Elsewhere
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Reference
An odd enemy that can serve as either free money or the main threat depending on the stage. One Horn sports high damage output and a gigantic health pool, similarly to Bore. However, his movement speed and range are very lacking.
To defeat him early on, use Basic Cats, Tank Cats and Bird Cats with anti-Red units like Fish Cat and Axe Cat. If you are a new player, don't let One Horn get too close to the Cat Base, since he'll easily be able to destroy it.
This enemy becomes less and less threatening as you progress through The Battle Cats. However, keep in mind that his DPS stays consistently high throughout the game, allowing him to slowly but surely plow through your defenses if you don't have any unit that can hold him back like Onmyoji Cat or Apple Cat.
|Enemy Unit # 13||Red|
|Loves to help people.|
Works part time at a fire station.
However, as he is so slow on his feet,
he never makes it to the fire on time.
|Enemy Unit # 13||Red|
一角くん (Ikkaku-kun, One Horn-kun)
|Works at a fire station because he wanted a job to help people.|
In some cases, people are dispatched instead of a fire truck,
but because he's so slow on his feet,
the house has nearly burned down by the time he arrives .
An Alien variant of One Horn, with much more health and damage.
Strength magnifications are 100% in Chapter 1, 150% in Chapter 2, and 400% in Chapter 3.
- Stage 41: Easter Island/Miyagi
- Stage 43: NASA/Iwate
- Stage 47: Hawaii/Okinawa
- Stage 2-48: Moon/Iriomote
- Stage 1-8: Denmark (200%)
- Stage 1-13: Italy (300%)
- Stage 1-27: Saudi Arabia (500%)
- Stage 1-31: South Africa (500%)
- Stage 1-37: Mexico (500%)
- Stage 2-8: Denmark (600%)
- Stage 2-13: Italy (600%)
- Stage 2-27: Saudi Arabia (1,000%)
- Stage 2-31: South Africa (1,000%)
- Stage 2-37: Mexico (1,000%)
- Stage 3-8: Denmark (1,000%)
- Stage 3-16: Dubai (1,200%)
- Stage 3-31: South Africa (1,500%)
- Stage 3-37: Mexico (1,500%)
- Stage 3-46: Brazil (1,800%)
- Stage 1-4: Saturn (800%)
- Stage 1-12: Red Rectangle (1,000%)
- Stage 1-27: Magellanic (1,200%)
- Stage 1-32: Plumpit (1,500%)
- Stage 1-46: Andromeda (1,800%)
- Stage 2-4: Saturn (2,000%)
- Stage 2-12: Red Rectangle (2,000%)
- Stage 2-27: Magellanic (2,200%)
- Stage 2-32: Plumpit (2,400%)
- Stage 3-4: Saturn (2,400%)
- Stage 3-12: Red Rectangle (2,400%)
- Stage 3-27: Magellanic (2,600%)
- Stage 3-32: Plumpit (2,600%)
- Stage 4-5: Playing Pirates (400%)
- Stage 6-6: Disappointed Guard (1,600%)
- Stage 6-8: Rodeo Night (800%)
- Stage 7-8: Cave Fillet (800%)
- Stage 8-2: Bamboo Coast (1,600%)
- Stage 13-5: Caviar Woods (1,200%)
- Stage 17-6: Cat Trial (2,000%)
- Stage 21-3: Red Alert (2,000%)
- Stage 21-5: Subtle Curfew (800%)
- Stage 24-3: The Horrible Song (6,000%)
- Stage 24-5: Dark Nemesis (1,600%)
- Stage 26-2: Sweat and Aldehyde (2,000%)
- Stage 33-3: Merciless Onslaught (3,000%)
- Stage 37-4: Lovechild Lane (6,000%)
- Stage 38-3: Deep Sea Dying (2,000%)
- Stage 42-4: Death by Dada (3,000%)
- Stage 46-2: Virtual Harvest (3,000%)
- Stage 9-4: Seagull Reserve (4,000%)
- Stage 10-2: Gutter Lord (4,000%)
- Stage 28-1: Flask Hill (4,000%)
- Stage 36-2: Reincarnation Ring (4,000%)
- Tuesday Stage: Speed Cat (Normal) (400%)
- Wednesday Stage: Cat Jobs (Hard) (800%)
- Crimson Catastrophe: Attack on R-Cyclone (Expert) (500%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!:
- Love is Sickness:
- The Forbidden Bride: Family Drama Woes (100%)
- Never Summer!: Starving in Summer (200%)
- Ghostly Houseguests: Can't pass thru walls? (200%)
- Old Guys About Town:
- Autumn = Sports Day!:
- Tricycle Awakens: Hell on 3 Wheels (Insane) (2,000%)
- The Battle Cats POP!: Pay Only Once! (300%)
- All Hallows Road: Cosplay Carnival (100%)
- Jolly St. Nick: Coup d'Workshop (400%)
- Doll Cats Awake!: Dolled Up (Expert) (1,200%)
- Maiden Awakes!: Order Maiden (Insane) (1,000%)
- Koi Awakens!: Carp A Diem (Insane) (1,000%)
- Growing Red:
- Bad to Worse: Tragedy in Red (Insane) (2,400%)
- A Cultured Festival: Deep Fried Air (100%)
- Li'l Bird Awakens!: Tiny Wings (Deadly) (5,000%)
- Ghostly Strangers: Dad's Back to Heaven (600%)
- Old Guys in the City:
- Crimson Vengeance:
- Seeing Red: Sands of the East (1,000%)
- Seeing Red II: Ruins of the North (1,200%)
- Spring for Sensei: Faculty Change (800%)
- Lovesick Again: Arranged Marriage (1,000%)
- Duel on the Prairie: Commander (Easy) (100%)
- The Old Queen: I'll Be Bug (Merciless) (2,000%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 4 (100%)
- Hall of Initiates: Wanderer's Trial (Stage 1) (600%, 1,200%, 1,800%, 2,100%, 2,400%, 2,700%, 3,000%, 3,300%, 3,600%, 3,900%)
- Arena of Honor:
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|15,000 HP||500 damage
|16f 0.53 seconds||3||1 time||8f|
One Horn appeared as a regular enemy in Nyanko Daibōsō.
Nyanko Defence Force
In Nyanko Defence Force, One Horn made a cameo appearance as a stone statue in one of the backgrounds.
|One Horn Statue|
- Ironically in the English and Japanese versions, he is known as "One Horn", whereas he actually has two horns. In the Korean version; however, his name translates to Two-Horn.
- While his Japanese name, Ikkaku(-kun), literally translates to "One Horn", it also sounds similar to ikaku (威嚇), meaning "threat", "threaten", or "intimidate".
- One Horn and all his variants are constantly mocked for their extremely slow speed in their descriptions.
- Ironically, in real life, rhinos are quite fast.
- With a range of only 40, this enemy currently has the shortest attack range of any character in the game.