Order Maiden (Insane) is the second stage in Maiden Awakes!.
- 1 One Horn spawns after 1 second30f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 8~12 seconds240f~360f.
- 1 Teacher Bear spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- Infinite Celeboodles spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 130 seconds3,900f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 263.33 seconds7,900f.
- 1 H. Nah spawns after 333.33 seconds10,000f.
- 1 Wrestling Cat spawns as the boss after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
Battle: What you want to do is use Paris cat and Bahamut to overpower the enemies. Raise the Worker Cat to level 3, and spam Eraser and Crazed Wall. Bring in Paris Cat and Crazed Sexy Legs when you can afford them. Dancer Cat acts as an attack support and can be replaced by other long-ranged attackers such as Drama Cats or Kasa Jizo.
When Wrestling Cat attacks, the One Horn should be almost dead. Use its money to send in a Bahamut and raise the Worker Cat to level 4. From there, just keep spamming Paris, Eraser, and Crazed Wall. If you can get the Worker Cat to level 5, start spamming Manic Mohawk.
Use the money from defeated enemies to summon Holy Valkyrie, Ururun, and more Dancer Cats. Spam Mohawk at the end of the level along with your other meatshields, and you should win.