This enemy has good speed and a fast attack rate with high damage per attack and high health. It gives almost no money upon death, which makes it risky to spam lots of cats if it spawns early into a battle.
Dragon Cat and Paris Cat are good counters. Later on, when this enemy is buffed heavily, if it is not with a lot of support, you can use Manic Flying Cat to inflict heavy damage. Crowd-controllers like Lone Cat and Kitten and/or Onmyoji Cat can stop its advances due to it only having one knockback and units like Can Can Cat or a stack of Cameraman Cats can also cripple them greatly.
|Enemy Unit # 35||Traitless|
|Earned the nickname by ganging up|
on their target with a literal smackdown.
Holds the keepsake of their ancestors
"Just a Normal Rock"
|Enemy Unit # 35||Traitless|
|This bipedal sea otter holds "Just a Rock",|
which has been passed down by the otter tribe
for generation after generation.
Will gang up on any target they find.
A Black variant of Otta-smack-u, with more health and attack power, but slower movement speed.
A variant first seen in the Summer Diary event. Deals higher damage and has 4x more HP with two knockbacks.
- Stage 5-6: Thriller Bridge (100%)
- Stage 7-3: Blue Ocean (100%)
- Stage 8-3: Serial Killer Jungle (100%)
- Stage 9-8: Chubby B. Goode (100%)
- Stage 10-3: Thick Magma (100%)
- Stage 14-6: Disapproving Giant (200%)
- Stage 16-4: Apple Bobbing Ocean (300%)
- Stage 17-2: Pelican Island (400%)
- Stage 17-4: Villains Jungle (200%)
- Stage 17-8: Jailer in the Morgue (200%)
- Stage 19-1: Jailbreak Diary (200%)
- Stage 29-5: Darkweb (300%)
- Stage 38-6: No Return Flights (400%)
- Stage 3-5: Thriller Grin (800%)
- Stage 6-5: Murmuring Evil (800%)
- Stage 7-5: Concrete Ocean (100%, 800%)
- Stage 14-3: Rude on the Beach (800%)
- Stage 15-4: Guardian of Innocence (800%)
- Stage 18-6: Slave to Instinct (600%)
- Stage 30-5: Passionate Release (800%)
- Ritual Happiness:
- Bears be Bare: Can't Bear Anymore (100%, 150%, 200%)
- Peerless: Attack on W-Cyclone (Expert) (100%)
- The Crazed Lizards: Mammals? (Insane) (200%, 300%)
- Teacher! It's Spring!: I L U (100%)
- Weekend Stage/XP Stage: Sweet XP (Expert) (100%)
- Love is Sickness: Work or Me! (200%)
- The Forbidden Bride: Ex says I object (100%)
- Never Summer!:
- Ghostly Houseguests: Hiring fake mourners (100%)
- Old Guys About Town: Bearhanded Brawler (100%)
- Autumn = Sports Day!: Everyone Wins (100%)
- Actress Awakens!: Taking the Stage (Insane) (100%)
- Bondage Awakens!: Bound to Evolve (Insane) (100%)
- The Battle Cats POP!:
- Evil Cat Awakes!: Something Wicked (Expert) (200%)
- Reindeer Fish Awakens!: Reindeer Road (Expert) (200%)
- Lizard Maniac: Draconian (Deadly) (400%, 600%)
- A Cultured Festival: Outta Change... (100%)
- King Wahwah's Revenge: N-1 Grand Prix (Deadly) (400%)
- Worker's Revolution: Premium Friday (100%)
- Peerless Too: Wrath of W-Cyclone (Insane) (100%)
- The 3rd Dimension: Wrath of the Wormhole (Merciless) (600%)
- The Battle Cats Together!: But the App's Fun Too :) (150%)
- King Wahwah's Return: Revenge of N-1 (Merciless) (400%)
- Duel Under the Stars: Vanguard (Hard) (100%)
- Isle of the Map Lord: Atlas Archeology (Deadly) (600%)
- The Proving Grounds: 2nd Round: Dusk (Expert) (100%)
- Total War: Summer Special: Song of Summer: Standard (Insane) (200%)
- Total War: Winter Special: Dance of Winter: Advanced (Merciless) (600%)
- Tag Arena: Adept: Final (Hard) (100%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 25 (300%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|30,000 HP||1,497 damage
|23f (0.77 seconds)||10||1 time||14f 0.47s |
(9f 0.3s backswing)
The Burgle Cats
A Fortune Teller Otta-smack-u appears as a Super Rare League 1 trap in The Burgle Cats.
- "Otta-smack-u" is a play on the words "oughta smack you" and "otter".
- Furubokko is a Japanese slang term meaning "absolute beating".